Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree85Likes
    @tj0827: do you have Robert Johnson's email address?

I'm sending my email to Dan and Robert next week after my TouchPad arrives.
    I see pandas.
    Emailed him today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Just telling them you are leaving won't have any weight at all. You have to actually leave, then reply to them and say why you left. People threaten to leave just to get perks, so they can't take it quite as seriously. (Not encouraging you to leave, mind you )
    Agreed. When they look up my account, though, they will see I have left.
    Done
    Done
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    No I do not, but I will ask a colleague who might have it and if I get it I will PM you.
    Sprint client since 1998. Treo 650, Treo 700, Treo 755p, Palm Pre till it died--- now have HTC EVO
    If you want the emails I found them on a pretty crazy website... http://www.sprint-really-sucks.com/My+Story.aspx and also on this forum http://www.howardforums.com/printthread.php?t=1551495

"Here are the email addresses of Sprint's CEO and Board of Directors. Feel free to contact them and tell them what you think of them gouging me or ripping you off.

Sprint Board of Directors - Executive email addresses

Daniel.R.Hesse@sprint.com - Dan Hesse - President and CEO (Yes Dan@Sprint.com is an auto responder)
    Robert.H.Brust@sprint.com - Robert Brust - Chief Financial Officer
    Keith.Cowan@sprint.com - Keith Cowan - President, Strategic Planning and Corporate Initiatives
    Paget.L.Alves@sprint.com - Paget Alves - President of Sales and Distribution
    John.A.Garcia@sprint.com - John Garcia - Acting Chief Marketing Officer
    Chris.A.Hill@sprint.com - Chris Hill - Vice President, Corporate Governance and Ethics, Corporate Secretary
    Len.Kennedy@sprint.com Len Kennedy - General Counsel
    Bob.johnson@sprint.com - Bob Johnson - Chief Service Officer
    Richard.T.C.LeFave@sprint.com - Richard LaFave - Chief Information Officer
    Sandra.J.Price@sprint.com - Sandra Price - Senior Vice President of Human Resources
    Kathryn.Walker@sprint.com - Kathryn Walker - Chief Network Officers
    barry.west@sprint.com - Barry West - Chief Technology Officer
    bill.white@sprint.com - Bill White - Senior Vice President of Corporate COmmunications"
    Last edited by Pre-Phil; 07/02/2011 at 10:36 AM. Reason: These were written on a website from above in 2008. I have no idea if they are legit or not but the Bob Johnson guy is here
    fmarcanojr likes this.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    haha awesome philey young~!
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    i've already been sending email's, chatting, and making calls. hopefully more people will join in. get all your friends to do it!
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    done email sent
  11. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Same here. The woman who called me back said they are getting some feedback and forwarding it to their marketing group. Unfortunately no news about whether or not they are getting anything, she just said they're waiting on HP. Funny thing was I sent an email requesting a "WebOS" device, she's the one that brought up the Pre3.

BTW, can you send me Keisha's number???
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by mk3 View Post
    Same here. The woman who called me back said they are getting some feedback and forwarding it to their marketing group. Unfortunately no news about whether or not they are getting anything, she just said they're waiting on HP. Funny thing was I sent an email requesting a "WebOS" device, she's the one that brought up the Pre3.

BTW, can you send me Keisha's number???
    cool we can only hope
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Done; emailed dan as well.
    Palm Pilot -> IBM WorkPad -> Handspring Visor -> Palm VIIx -> Palm T|X -> Palm Pre -> US GSM Palm Pre 2 [shelved] and 16GB HP TouchPad [died] -> (Samsung GNex and 32GB HP Touchpad with CM9)
    i emailed all those email's saying:

Hello, my name is Zack Jaghab, i'm a user of Sprint's network and I am honestly sick and tired of waiting for an HP Pre3, Sprint has been partners with Palm for a long time. They shouldn't give up now that HP has taken over, that means they can support problems without worrying of backruptcy. I am along time user of Palm such as Palm OS, Windows OS, Palm WebOS, and my favorite HP WebOS. You see the Palm Pre, only hurt Sprint because of its lack of good hardware. I assure you the HP Pre3 has hardware you will appreciate. Palm and webOS had the potential to be a great OS, heck it still does, but now that HP's in the game I sure, you wont be sorry. Please give HP webOS devices another chance, also I am looking to buy an HP TouchPad tomorrow when it releases, it has some cool features you can do with an HP webOS smartphone, but UNFOURTENTLY Sprint hasn't picked up the latest, Palm Pre Plus, Palm Pixi Plus, Palm Pre 2 or HP Veer devices. I am hoping you dont lose the webOS community left on Sprint to Verizon. We really want to stay but, your killing us with all this Android. I love webOS and im looking forward to Sprint hopefully carrying the new HP Pre3 and some of the new upcoming HP devices with WebOS. Thanks so much!

-Zack
    Tikkanen and timmy_o_tool like this.
    Got at reply, I think we just have to keep up the pressure. She basically said that there are a lot of people who love webos and want a new phone. I'm waiting it out, we'll see where the slab phone goes next year. I've given up on the Pre3 on Sprint.

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. We appreciate
    your interest in seeing the Palm Pre 3 on Sprint. At this time there is
    no information available that indicates that this device will be
    available on the Sprint network in the near future. However, we are
    receiving feedback from a number of customers who are interested in this
    device. I will forward your interest so that it may be considered.
    Please also visit Sprint.com for updates regarding new device
    availability.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenleuck View Post
    ...The last thing she said to me was that it was her understanding that the soonest any of the carriers is going to see the Pre3 would be roughly the beginning of September but that we should keep up the email campaign if we want to see Sprint carry it....
    I will probably email as well after seeing your post, however on this last point about the earliest carriers seeing it is September is off. Maybe it's the earliest Sprint will get it, but I'm pretty sure the Pre 3 will be released for carriers, very soon. I say this because many of the TouchPad reviews I've seen were accompanied by Pre 3's to demo Touch to Share. I think it's safe to assume all those Pre 3's these reviewers received will be the same units they use for their Pre 3 reviews.
    Quote Originally Posted by phileyoung View Post
    If you want the emails I found them on a pretty crazy website... http://www.sprint-really-sucks.com/My+Story.aspx and also on this forum Sprint Executive E-mail List?

"Here are the email addresses of Sprint's CEO and Board of Directors. Feel free to contact them and tell them what you think of them gouging me or ripping you off.

Sprint Board of Directors - Executive email addresses

Daniel.R.Hesse@sprint.com - Dan Hesse - President and CEO (Yes Dan@Sprint.com is an auto responder)
    Robert.H.Brust@sprint.com - Robert Brust - Chief Financial Officer
    Keith.Cowan@sprint.com - Keith Cowan - President, Strategic Planning and Corporate Initiatives
    Paget.L.Alves@sprint.com - Paget Alves - President of Sales and Distribution
    John.A.Garcia@sprint.com - John Garcia - Acting Chief Marketing Officer
    Chris.A.Hill@sprint.com - Chris Hill - Vice President, Corporate Governance and Ethics, Corporate Secretary
    Len.Kennedy@sprint.com Len Kennedy - General Counsel
    Bob.johnson@sprint.com - Bob Johnson - Chief Service Officer
    Richard.T.C.LeFave@sprint.com - Richard LaFave - Chief Information Officer
    Sandra.J.Price@sprint.com - Sandra Price - Senior Vice President of Human Resources
    Kathryn.Walker@sprint.com - Kathryn Walker - Chief Network Officers
    barry.west@sprint.com - Barry West - Chief Technology Officer
    bill.white@sprint.com - Bill White - Senior Vice President of Corporate COmmunications"
    Thanks for the Sprint email list. I just wrote the following to each member, including Dan:
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Good Afternoon Mr. Hesse, and Members of the Sprint Board of Directors:

My family and I (4 lines) have been loyal Sprint customers for the past decade.
    We respectfully ask you to bring the HP Pre3 to the Sprint network.

There has never been a smartphone like the HP Pre3 powered by webOS. The devices in the current marketplace simply pale in comparison.
    In fact, we are among the many thousands of loyal, Sprint customers that believe joining another carrier is the only alternative to get the newest webOS devices (i.e., HP Pre3, HP Veer, HP TouchPad). If Sprint considers themselves as the "Now" network, why not deliver the "Wow" phone…the HP Pre3?

It's no surprise that HP's "webOS" is praised by industry experts as the "Best-Rated Operating System" in the mobile industry. The new HP Pre3 is designed with state-of-the-art, professional-grade hardware. Now supported by HP, the market share for a Sprint Powered, HP Pre3 would be "Limitless". Therefore, we strongly believe the new, HP Pre3 is the "Breakthrough" smartphone that belongs on Sprint's "Breakthrough" Network.

You don't need to take our word for it. Just read the countless messages posted all over the Web by current and former Sprint customers hoping for Sprint to deliver the new HP Pre3 smartphone.

Thank You and Kind Regards.

Mr. and Mrs. John and Jane Doe
    Sprint No. xxx.xxx.xxxx
    Email: xxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
    Wow. Bob Johnson was the first to respond. He wrote: "Mr. Doe, thank you for your note regarding equipment releases. My team will contact you shortly."
    Quote Originally Posted by fred1955 View Post
    Wow. Bob Johnson was the first to respond. He wrote: "Mr. Doe, thank you for your note regarding equipment releases. My team will contact you shortly."
    Did you really put John and Jane doe?
    Quote Originally Posted by PREADAM View Post
    Agreed. When they look up my account, though, they will see I have left.
    Us too, when the wife called to inquire about cancelling the lady asked why, my wife told her.

In a week or 2 when we cancel they will be told again. Thing is it would take more than a Pre3 to get us to come back.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    fmarcanojr likes this.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast