Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    HP must be an octopus, or an alien, for being able to shoot themselves in the foot so much.

Tech Crunch is reporting HP is only hiring paraplegics, to ensure this won't happen again.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

I certainly will be getting a HP Pre 3, but while I'm waiting for it to be released, I'll be more than happy to use a Windows phone!!
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    I think I am not the only one looking for Pre3 or Mango. I just want a physical vertical slider that has multitasking ability.

Pre3 would be better thanks to webOS but I expect MP7 having more apps.

Wichever laucnhes first will have may money.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nhavar View Post
    Where's my PearPad!?
    Remember, Carly, of iCarly, advertises the Veer, and they make extensive use of Pear Computing products on the show, including having had a PearPad turn up at least once.
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    HP must be an octopus, or an alien, for being able to shoot themselves in the foot so much.

Tech Crunch is reporting HP is only hiring paraplegics, to ensure this won't happen again.

Paraplegics HAVE feet. I think you meant to say 'lower leg AMPUTEES'.
    GuyFromNam likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    Paraplegics HAVE feet. I think you meant to say 'lower leg AMPUTEES'.
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Global Posts
    271 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikest View Post
    I'd be amazed if MS actually shipped mango on time, not to mention all the problems they had with updates bricking ws7 devices earlier this year.
    All the problems they had with updates bricking the wp7 devices .... oh you mean the problems they had with just the Samsung Omnia 7 which was quickly sorted speaking from personal experience as of that time i had a Omnia 7. WP7 has already overtaken WebOS in terms of marketshare and after Mango it will be knocking on the door off Blackberry. I read somewhere by 2014 WP will be number 3 in the market. I love WebOS i moved from Symbian (SE Satio)-> Android (Nexus One) -> Blackberry (9800) -> WP (Omnia 7) -> WebOS (Pre 2).

I hope people wait around for the Pre 3 and help build WebOS into the powerhouse it should be... so if HP do delay it not that is it yet til summer is over then its not JUST WP7/.5 that going to benafit i no for a fact a lot of people are going to Evo 3D...

Hurry up HP and Release some phones and get some apps on WebOS (and as a part of that not just USA supported ones, there is a whole world out there)
    I expect most of the problems to go away with Enyo.

New frameworks are great.

Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mafu6 View Post
    All the problems they had with updates bricking the wp7 devices .... oh you mean the problems they had with just the Samsung Omnia 7 which was quickly sorted speaking from personal experience as of that time i had a Omnia 7. WP7 has already overtaken WebOS in terms of marketshare and after Mango it will be knocking on the door off Blackberry. I read somewhere by 2014 WP will be number 3 in the market. I love WebOS i moved from Symbian (SE Satio)-> Android (Nexus One) -> Blackberry (9800) -> WP (Omnia 7) -> WebOS (Pre 2).

I hope people wait around for the Pre 3 and help build WebOS into the powerhouse it should be... so if HP do delay it not that is it yet til summer is over then its not JUST WP7/.5 that going to benafit i no for a fact a lot of people are going to Evo 3D...

Hurry up HP and Release some phones and get some apps on WebOS (and as a part of that not just USA supported ones, there is a whole world out there)
    for some reason I was thinking there were three phones effected. Never the less I still doubt MS's ability to deliver over 500 enhancements for multiple devices on schedule.
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikest View Post
    for some reason I was thinking there were three phones effected. Never the less I still doubt MS's ability to deliver over 500 enhancements for multiple devices on schedule.
    They have already shown preview versions of Mango, I think developers can download the beta to their phones starting tommorrow.
    WP7 is a great OS, it is very usable, fast and looks great. I wouldn't underestimate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Maybe you should go see what Mango is all about... It's actually pretty impressive. Windows Phone ‘Mango’ preview | This is my next...
    This sort of thing is known as "It Should Have Done That From Day One!" on PreCentral, at least when it pertains to webOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayhawkOne View Post
    Yes I totally want mango now that you've confirmed the Pre3 isn't coming out until 2013.
    I'm with you, instead of wating until 2013, I'm getting my mango this afternoon.

Where's my nearest Kroger? Hope they have 'em in stock...
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    The supposed delay date is until July next year. The rumor says they decided to make the Pre 3 a dual screened 3D phone so Sprint would buy it. Its also supposed to come with a laser pointer under the flash so your cat can play while you tilt the phone back and forth playing Need For Speed.
    Forget my previous post. I'm waiting for that laser pointer!!
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewT3 View Post
    They have already shown preview versions of Mango, I think developers can download the beta to their phones starting tommorrow.
    WP7 is a great OS, it is very usable, fast and looks great. I wouldn't underestimate it.
    Oh I'm not underestimating it, I just think it'll be hard to roll out. The early builds they're releasing still have a lot of work to go. I think the changes they've made are a fantastic improvement. Personally I hate the Metro UI and the apps that form a vertical list but some people like it. I'm just guessing mango will roll out like a Peter Moleyneux game, several months later than expected and slightly underwhelming for what was promised.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vaxick View Post
    When did Windows Phone 7 becme a threat? That platform has failed to meet expectations as of now. I highly doubt a OS update will be life changing for them.
    WP7 bypassed WebOS a long time ago...it is up to HP to determine if WebOS will be a threat to WP7.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12