1.    #1  
    First off, I have the Bell unlimited data, and I love Bell's coverage, but...

I really miss Rogers' voice message service. Alot. It's weird.

I use the voice message service everyday, all day long, and the Bell voicemail service just isn't as good.

But the reason why I left Rogers was coverage.

Downtown Toronto is fine, but when I traveled to different parts of the country, especially rural Canada... Rogers sucks. Sorry.

What should I do.

I love Bell's coverage. But I also really LOVE Rogers voicemail service.

And I know I'm going to love the Pre 3.

I'm taking any and all advice.
    Phone shouldn't be your concern on which carrier to use, that's what the carriers want you to think. Reception, price of your plan should be.

Just buy one, unlock, and use on whichever.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    As Toni said. Myself and Toni are with Bell and use phones that are not available in their network (Pre2 and Veer). What else you need to know more? I will not move to a crap network just because a phone is available there, that is simply ridiculous. Instead, I will buy the phone and get it working with my current provider, as everyone else should do.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
    Well actually I would argue Rogers/Fido's coverage is actually better than Bell around here...

Except I do notice improvements after I got my Veer, notably in underground and bridge areas. The HSPA network IS better than CDMA (other than the loss of capped data LOL).
    Last edited by ToniCipriani; 06/26/2011 at 12:33 AM.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I find it's hard to gauge now, especially with the 2 new networks in Bell/Telus.

I've always liked Rogers' network. I had the Pre with Bell and I could not stand CDMA.

That being said, Rogers is the first that will be deploying LTE, slowly.

I used to live in Toronto, but moved to Calgary. The reception in the mountains is better with Rogers.

Just go with who you like better, overall, and do what the other said above for phone choice.