Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
  1.    #1  
    CSR said the HP rep was just there and Pre 3 is pushed back to fall. Take this for whatever it's worth, because I'm not giving much more weight then all the other stories out there.

Now talk amongst yourselves...

*Edit*
    Is now confirmed!

Opal and Pre 3 Coming in fall
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 07/04/2011 at 01:37 PM.
    Global Posts
    480 Global Posts
    Thinking about my other smartphone experiences, they can take all the time they want if it helps them get it right.
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    CSR said the HP rep was just there and Pre 3 is pushed back to fall. Take this for whatever it's worth, because I'm not giving much more weight then all the other stories out there.

Noooooooooo!!!! My Pre+ is on its last legs and I just got all excited about the 7/21 date. I sure hope this is a stray rumor the HP rep got wrong. Don't know what I'll do if it's not.
    Sounds like that rep was antsy to get a commission that day.
    KnoxBNYC likes this.
    HP reps are less reliable than Sprint CSRs as far as I'm concerned. It's sad how many contradictions and fallacies HP reps have spread on the TouchPad already.
    Coincidentally, today I received an email from amazon.de (I pre-ordered there), that the delivery date is pushed back to July 27th - August 4th.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    did u ask for overnight shipping?
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ijip View Post
    did u ask for overnight shipping?
    I chose amazon prime
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    o ok, yeah so based on that it seems like the release date is scheduled to be in the last week of july.... at least for now anyway =\

man what will i do, no TTS for over a month~!!!
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    If the Pre 3 gets pushed back, I hope its so they can put a 4G radio in there.
    deesugar told me he's tired of all these stupid rumor threads.

--closed--

He's pulling your leg, guys.
    Just call me Berd.
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    deesugar told me he's tired of all these stupid rumor threads.

--closed--

He's pulling your leg, guys.
    I really thought he was just playing off all the rumor threads.

--open--

Sorry, deesugar

Now let's hope this goes the wayside as just another rumor.
    Just call me Berd.
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    When it come it comes. I'm stuck with a Rumor 2 right now and do you see me complaining (not trying to be harsh). As long as it does indeed come before the last day of summer (September 21st) and they have taken that time to perfect the device. I would rather wait a little bit longer and have a great launch with great devices than a sooner with ok devices. If you seriously can't wait, just get an Android phone and be happy. Android will fulfill all your needs and will give you a better aspect of the smartphone market.
    I think we all, including me, need to step back and relax a second and release that it isn't coming next week, the TouchPad is. And the Pre3 isn't coming the week after that. Don't get your hopes up until we know when it is coming.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I have seen pre3s in the wild in the Bay Area close to Palm's campus.
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
  15.    #15  
    HP employees also are testing out the 3 on Verizon.
    Quote Originally Posted by mosdl View Post
    I have seen pre3s in the wild in the Bay Area close to Palm's campus.
    Lucky you. That's when you have to corner them and implore them to show you the phone. Otherwise you start singing CATS to them.
    LOL! If a had a dime for all the rumors...
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mech1164 View Post
    Lucky you. That's when you have to corner them and implore them to show you the phone. Otherwise you start singing CATS to them.
    I was able to hold one, but only with the screen turned off. Felt really good.
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    jalexmontes likes this.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post

W/O pictures and a tape recording of your conversation, it didn't exist! I will not discuss it because you say to.

:-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith1212 View Post
    If the Pre 3 gets pushed back, I hope its so they can put a 4G radio in there.
    So they can match the stellar battery life and performance of the Thunderbolt and the Droid Charge?

Let's hope that you're wrong. LTE is not ready.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast