Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiddlekins View Post
    So they can match the stellar battery life and performance of the Thunderbolt and the Droid Charge?

Let's hope that you're wrong. LTE is not ready.
    LTE is more than ready. The hardware apparently is not. I couldn't go back to 4G. I'd only be able to do it if Verizon comes up with a way to get 3G data and voice at the same time like we can on 4G. It's a feature that is incredibly useful and convenient once you have it. Yea I have to have a charger on me at all times but I'll be sitting pretty smartphone-wise once the battery power catches up (and it will)

My ideal future smartphone will have a vertically oriented keyboard (slider or candy bar form factor), a touch screen, and 4G.

edit - also the battery life on the Thunderbolt is poor but the performance outside of that is excellent so I don't know what you're referring to there...
  2.    #22  
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 07/04/2011 at 01:39 PM.
    Good call, deesugar!
  4.    #24  
    To think berdinkerdickle tried to close this thread because he thought I was full of it.

Shameful, just shameful.
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    What a perfect day to commemorate the very first time a carrier rep's info was proven correct on PreCentral.
    jalexmontes likes this.
    Why do I sense that you guys are actually celebrating that it's delayed?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    i just ordered a used sprint pre off of ebay to hold me off until we get more word. don't wanna waste me upgrade just yet.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    The only thing I'm celebrating is the 4th! Oh and that I was right
    Sounds like I just switched to Android! W00t! Business as usual by HP, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    I mean, I'm not happy about it...but you have to admit it's funny in a "Oh Palm..." sort of way.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilKell View Post
    Sounds like I just switched to Android! W00t! Business as usual by HP, lol.
    good luck in the wild wild west. it's a scary place out there.
    yup I hope its to bump up basic specs like the camera, and optimize the OS so that there is no issues at all. I wounder if the Slab is coming still too, as I went to the HTC Arrive since it launched and must say if you need to have a hold over device other then webos it is def WP7. Ive had a few android devices, and it cannot compare to WP7 at all.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12