1.    #1  
    Hi all,

Please take the date mentioned in this article with grain of salt. After all, just yesterday I posted an article claiming it was going to be delayed until after the 8th of July. Please use the link to reach the balance of the article.

Take care,

Jay

Sim Free HP Pre 3 Heads For July 8th UK Launch DatePosted by Gill Sanders on the 23rd June 2011

Sim Free HP Pre 3 Heads For July 8th UK Launch Date | Simcards.co.uk

The HP Pre 3, a smartphone sequel to the Palm Pre and Pre 2, will be landing in the UK early next month at the sim free price point of 350.
    Although it may be quite a bit cheaper than other high end handsets like the Samsung Galaxy S2, it actually has plenty of impressive hardware under the bonnet and a mobile operating system which you will not find elsewhere.
    Its 3.6 inch display is larger than its predecessors and has a high resolution of 800x480. Meanwhile a 1.4GHz processor is pulsing away inside, delivering plenty of power to the user, despite the fact that it is not a dual core chip.
    On the rear a camera with 720p HD video capture is available, complete with flash, while connectivity comes in the form of Wi-Fi and high speed 3G, as you might expect to find on a phone of this kind.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    i have no idea how this guy on this website you posted is getting his info, and thank you ilovedessert for posting this, but there is no way that July 8th is the day the UK gets a "Sim-Free" Pre3 before a US release. However, I am hopeful because I want an unlocked Pre3 as soon as possible!!!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by feltmoney View Post
    i have no idea how this guy on this website you posted is getting his info, and thank you ilovedessert for posting this, but there is no way that July 8th is the day the UK gets a "Sim-Free" Pre3 before a US release. However, I am hopeful because I want an unlocked Pre3 as soon as possible!!!
    Hi & Your welcome...I just wish I could tell you the correct date...I agree that it will be launched in the US 1st.

take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    I also have a feeling that the Pre3 is going to be very close behind or WITH the touchpad.

I have an odd suspision they will announce the pre3's date on the launch of the touchpad.

If would be good marketing if they could get the pre3 out a day before or the day of the last day for verizon unlimited data plans..

I need a carrier announcement atleast- if its confermed for Verizon and not sprint- ill move to verizon on the 7th to get an unlimited plan for my pre3 whenever it comes out.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I hope this date of July 8th is on the money! That's the date play.com provided before removing it after all.