1.    #1  
    Hi all

Keep in mind this is an article for Pre3 in the UK. Please see the link for the balance of the article.

Take care,

Jay

HP / Palm Pre 3 Release Date No Longer Scheduled For July 8th ?

By ANAMARIA On JUNE 21, 2011

Itís been a while since the HP Palm Pre 3 has been announced for the first time and during this time there was no specific release date. Definitely not a great period for those of you who are fans of the Pre series. We recently talked about a US HP / Palm Pre 3 release date but it seemed that the device was going to be released first in UK, by the Play.com retailer, on the 8th of July for the price of £349.99.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    =\
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Let's keep the hope up although I am kind of tired of waiting.

Really want a Pre3 with 7" TouchPad 3G. Been waiting for months.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by hsukirk View Post
    Let's keep the hope up although I am kind of tired of waiting.

Really want a Pre3 with 7" TouchPad 3G. Been waiting for months.
    Hi all,

What I'm waiting for is down the road...

HP has patents for a fold up screen and Palm had patents, (which are now HP's), that was for a roll up screen....both are not just technically possible...the US Army has contracted HP to design a hand help device that will have such a screen. I expect that in a few years we will have one for the retail market. It will be the best of both worlds a large screen that can be folded/rolled into a much smaller device for carrying.

Take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group