1.    #1  
    the HP Pre3 is 4G because the leak on the homepage shows H+ which means 4G just like the leak that the HP Veer 4G had, it said H+.

So the HP Pre3 will be 4G.
    Quote Originally Posted by zacky59 View Post
    the HP Pre3 is 4G because the leak on the homepage shows H+ which means 4G just like the leak that the HP Veer 4G had, it said H+.

So the HP Pre3 will be 4G.
    I said it before and I'll say it again.

"4G", yes, but 4G, no.

Those two alphanumerics have just become silly marketing. Pre3 is a HSPA+ device, that's why it says H+.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    4G only for ATT, wish there was LTE in pre-3, since H/P wont place wimax in it, thats why sprint wont take it.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    There is no reason at all for not putting AT&T H+ into the Pre3 because it only requires one radio. So yes, the Pre3 will have H+ (I refuse to call it 4G). To interesting part comes when they release the Verizon and/or the Sprint version because in order to have LTE or WiMax you have to have a separate radio inside. I owned an Evo 4G and I really don't care for Wimax or LTE because they just aren't practical data services yet. H+ is a practical radio version because it doesn't cause extra battery drainage or anything else but it isn't what we are supposed to call 4G.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    As a VZW user, it's not a 4G phone to me. Happy for ATT users sure, but it still doesn't mean anything to me.

-Suntan