1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI. My guess is that Pre3 will be up for sale in the USA first or at the same time.....I posted the only paragraph that deals with HP & the Pre3

Take care,

Jay

HTC Desire, Apple back to school promo, Nokia Windows Phone: US Update
    June 16, 2011 5:45 pm

HTC Desire, Apple back to school promo, Nokia Windows Phone: US Update | Electricpig

The third generation Palm Pre, officially known as the HP Pre 3, will be released on July 8 in the UK. The smartphone is available for pre-order today, but like all things webOS, the date and price is subject to change. Letís hope we see the smartphone launch close to the TouchPad.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
  2.    #2  
    Hi all,

Here is a littel more info:

Take care,

Jay

HP Pre 3 UK release date announced

Updated: 16/06/2011 15:02

HP Pre 3 UK release date announced - *Technology & Gadgets News | MSN UK

HP Pre 3 UK release date announced
    Details of the HP Pre 3, the first Palm-less Pre to be released, have been thin on the ground of late but the handset has finally been given a UK release date, thanks to a posting on Play.com.

Announced back in February, the HP Pre 3 has a Qualcomm CPU running at 1.4GHz, the biggest QWERTY keyboard ever seen on a Pre, a 3.6-inch 480x800 WVGA screen, 5MP camera with LED Flash, forward facing camera, video calling and it is also packing HP's WebOS.

Palmed off

Play.com has put the HP Pre 3 up for pre-order and it will be available for £349.99 unlocked. As for the all-important date, the HP Palm Pre UK release date is 8 July.

Which gives you less than a month to figure out if this is the smartphone for you.

When TechRadar got a hands on with the HP Pre 3 back in February, we were pretty impressed Ė mostly with HP's WebOS.

Last week the HP TouchPad, the first tablet to come with WebOS was given a price. When it comes to the UK 1 July it will cost from £399.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    As I've said, hope it's true. Pre-ordered mine, and gent on the phone said theyre getting them in on the 4th, which is normal (3-5 days before launch).
    Quote Originally Posted by markstuart View Post
    As I've said, hope it's true. Pre-ordered mine, and gent on the phone said theyre getting them in on the 4th, which is normal (3-5 days before launch).
    What website did you order from? Is it play.com? I want to order one but want to get it before the 9th July as I will be leaving the UK for a few weeks.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markstuart View Post
    Is that from Clove?
    Quote Originally Posted by wongwc3 View Post
    What website did you order from? Is it play.com? I want to order one but want to get it before the 9th July as I will be leaving the UK for a few weeks.
    Yep, play.com

I asked how confident they were, and they said they had a good relationship with HP and this has been in their systems a long time, and they just got the go ahead to out it. And the guy said that it SHOULD arrive on the 8th, as they're going out on the 7th...

Fingers crossed- I keep obsessively refreshing the page to make sure that nothing changes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Doz007 View Post
    Is that from Clove?
    Ah, just seen that.

Not familiar with Clove, but I see they put 2.2 too. Maybe that's just what's gone out to them.

I'd recommend play.com, and hell, anything's better then Expansys...
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Pity play.com doesnt ship electronics abroad, its such a nice price.
    Last edited by Andreas; 06/17/2011 at 05:46 AM.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    Not as far as I know..
    Does releasing on the 8th means you will be able to get it in a shop on that day? Anyone knows?