Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Ok searched and can't see this. If already mentioned feel free to delete. Play.com listing UK Pre 3 as 8th July unlocked.

HP Palm Pre 3 / Sim Free / Unlocked / Mobile Phone - Sim Free Mobiles at Play.com (UK)
    i dont think i've seen this yet. anyone else?
    Nope! But the date seems to be pretty much in line with the (estimated) shipping dates for the rest of Europe, so this might be pretty legit ^^!
    Skeptical that the listed price is accurate... however, if it is, that is quite a competitive price for a high spec unlocked phone.
  5.    #5  
    lol got two in "my basket"
    Naiz! That's definitely an alternative place to buy!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by markdwaterman View Post
    Skeptical that the listed price is accurate... however, if it is, that is quite a competitive price for a high spec unlocked phone.
    does seem wrong.........but it is a reputable site. who knows ????

compare to iphone... http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/15573500/Apple-iPhone-4-32GB-Sim-Free-Unlocked-5-0-Megapixel-Touch-Screen-Mobile-Phone-Black/Product.html?searchstring=iphone%204&searchtype=allproducts&searchfilters=s{iphone+4}%2b&pa=search&p age=search&d=1&ob=3&urlrefer=search
    Bargain! I'm buying.
    OMG, that's just crazy! The Pre 2 is just £10 cheaper! I think I'm going to have to pre order too!
    The question now is can I afford it and the Touchpad and if not which is my priority.
    OK, well I just ordered it. I will let you know how I get on. I can't see me getting a better deal anywhere else.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shebaswhiskers View Post
    does seem wrong.........but it is a reputable site. who knows ????
    Play are about as reputable as it gets IMO
    Just ordered mine... Anyone fancy my UK unlocked Veer??
    I wants one!!

Seriously need to save and fast, as I hope to be getting the touchpad as well... my main problem is I am meant to be buying an engagement ring which will cost more than the both together!! She will kill me... hmm.
  15. H
    Expansys are now also taking pre-orders when they weren't a few days ago.

More expensive, but perhaps a sign of accuracy!
    HP Pre 3 webOS Smartphone (QWERTY, Black, 16GB) Deals, #Pre3_16GB - Expansys.com UK
    If Palm officially is selling the Pre 2 in UK for 370 pounds and that translates to $449 here...

Am I dreaming, or did Palm really listen? Under $500 no-contract?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by markstuart View Post
    Just ordered mine... Anyone fancy my UK unlocked Veer??
    Yes pm me details. Perfect for the wife and for me a pre3. Veer and pre3 support 850mhz umts right?
    Quote Originally Posted by baloo247 View Post
    Yes pm me details. Perfect for the wife and for me a pre3. Veer and pre3 support 850mhz umts right?
    UK has the Veer?

If it's AT&T unlocked then it has 850MHz.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by H View Post
    Expansys are now also taking pre-orders when they weren't a few days ago.

More expensive, but perhaps a sign of accuracy!
    HP Pre 3 webOS Smartphone (QWERTY, Black, 16GB) Deals, #Pre3_16GB - Expansys.com UK
    Woahhhh new website! Anyway ordered mine from play.com, for those who are interested:

To: Mark

This email is only an acknowledgement of receipt of your order which has been passed to our dispatch department to be processed.

Thank you for ordering with Play.com (UK): DVDs, Music CDs, MP3s, Video Games, Books, Electronics & Gadgets - Free Delivery

Please check the following order information:

Order Reference(s) : 2537****

Item : HP Palm Pre 3 / Sim Free / Unlocked / Mobile Phone
    Price : GBP 349.99
    Quantity : 1
    Delivery Cost : Free
    Payment : Credit Card

Delivery Address :
    Mark -------
    -------
    -------
    London
    -------
    United Kingdom

Please be aware orders may be dispatched separately. If your purchase was part of a 'multibuy' it may not be subject to our usual returns policy. Please click here for details: Play.com (UK): DVDs, Music CDs, MP3s, Video Games, Books, Electronics & Gadgets - Free Delivery

If you have any queries in relation to the above order please visit our web site at Play.com (UK): DVDs, Music CDs, MP3s, Video Games, Books, Electronics & Gadgets - Free Delivery where you are able to :

* check the status and cost of orders
    * cancel items which have not entered the dispatch process
    * change delivery and invoice address on open or future orders

Please note: This is an 'open' order and has not been processed by our dispatch department. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Play.com until Play.com dispatches the product(s) ordered. We will confirm that the product(s) have been dispatched by a confirmation email. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Play.com of your offer to buy goods from Play.com or a third party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by Play.com (whether or not you receive that e-mail).

By receiving this email from play.com you are accepting our terms and conditions, a copy of which can be found on the website at:
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Better price than the German 8GB model, pre-ordered. Doesn't seem to have any warranty information, I assume it will be usual HP 12 month. Also says webOS 2.2. So only touchpad will have 3 if true.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast