Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dear Mr. --------,

Thank you for your email.

We are sorry that we have been unable to complete your order for HP Palm Pre 3 / Sim Free / Unlocked / Mobile Phone.

Unfortunately this item was only available in limited quantities and all stock has now been sold. As it is unlikely that we will be able to offer the item again in the near future we have cancelled the order. In the unlikely event a charge has been made to your card a refund for the value of the order will be processed within 5 working days.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you for your patience and valued custom.

Kind Regards,

Customer Support Team
    Play.com

Absolutely furious with Play. Spent ages trying to sort my account out. Called them 4 times because they kept asking for the same security details as I was a new customer. Each time they said they had no record of the previous call. Finally got it sorted today and they then sent me that ^^^. I ordered mine on the 16th. Can't believe it's taken this long to figure out they have no stock left.
    Last edited by John21; 06/22/2011 at 03:36 PM.
    Expansys taking pre-orders @ 399

HP Pre 3 webOS Smartphone (QWERTY, Black, 8GB) Deals, #Pre3_8GB - Expansys.com UK

Clove taking pre-orders @ 360 (never heard of them???)

http://www.clove.co.uk/hp-pre-3
    Last edited by John21; 06/22/2011 at 03:39 PM.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    eXpansys always more expensive than others and annoyed to go through those promotional code site in order to match others price.

Clove Tech is very good and far better customer service imo. Used than numerous times.
    In switzerland, the launch date is July 7th from digitec

Since they are pretty reliable with dates, i have already made the order. Now cant wait till i get my hands on it
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by richardtank View Post
    Have they taken the 350 from your account yet? If not, they have no obligation to actually ship you the Pre 3 as they won't be under 'contact' yet. Will be interesting to see if they actually do honour that price though!
    No, they don't take any money from your account until the order is ready to be shipped. Not really too sure how this is going to pan out to be honest, i'm on the verge of cancelling my order and going for a different handset. Can't wait forever
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    After reading updates on this site and browsing the forum for a long while I finally decided to join. Ever since the Pre 3 was first unveiled early this year I decided that it was going to be the replacement for my current HTC Desire Z. Honestly, I was interested in the Pre- at release but since it never hit Europe I decided to stay with my WinMo 6.5 (and later got the HTC).

Anyway, this thread has been helpful for me since I live in Sweden and I plan to order my Pre 3 from a UK site (same qwerty layout, earlier release). However, I am going to study in S.Korea for 4 months, starting in August, and because of this I am worried that the Pre 3 won't work over there.

I've seen that there is a "CDMA/EvDO + GSM" version and a "GSM" version of the Pre 3 (from the FCC leaks) and I'm curious about which one will be released in the UK. Also, since I barely know anything about Mobile Bands, maybe someone could tell me which one, of the two, will work in Korea.

I found this on wikipedia about korean telecoms: List of mobile network operators of the Asia Pacific region - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry for the essay-long post, but it would be great to know in advance. I don't want to end up with an expensive brick while I'm over there, ~360 is alot of money for a College Student.
    The UK version won't have CDMA radio. But it will work on KT and SK Telecom in South Korea with UMTS frequency 2100 which is the frequency using in most part of the world except Americas.
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Thank you for clearing that up. Now if I can only get my hands on a Pre 3 before I travel... Fingers crossed on early to mid July.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123