1.    #1  
    HP TouchPad and Pre 3 Rogers Release Dates » Phone Reviews

"As for the HP Pre 3, the word is Rogers will also offer the successor to the Palm Pre 2 as of the 19th of July"

See the link. It's speculation, but ties in with what people say about a few days after release of touchpad.

Just thought i'd link. I really want both a touchpad and pre3 - sick of my android/iOS poosticks.
    the mobile syrup site also has what appears to be the first glimpse of the packaging for the TouchPad!
    Good for Rogers, bad for those of us with Bell. Hopefully it's not exclusive. I don't want to get rid of my unlimited data plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaser999 View Post
    Good for Rogers, bad for those of us with Bell. Hopefully it's not exclusive. I don't want to get rid of my unlimited data plan.
    SIM cards are $5 at Future Shop. Call in and say you tried doing through eCare but the page disappeared.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    That packageing is like "dummy" cards- you take that up to the register they scan it you pay- then you go to customer service or whatever and pick up the actual box of the item- like how SamsClub in the US of A does the ipad
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaser999 View Post
    Preach.