Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sirmicro View Post
    How did you get 209 for 5 lines? I'm at 260 for 5 lines (including 3 with the new 10 fee and 7/per phone insurance)?
    I'm at ~230 now with 5 lines, all smartphones. No insurance. With Sprint I get a 15% discount.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I would like to encourage anyone following this or other similar threads about Sprint to e-mail Dan@sprint.com and add your vote for webOS on Sprint. I spoke with one of the presidential escalation type people today and she said that they had an "influx" of customers contacting them about new webOS phones and they were passing on the information to their marketing department. If we can turn "influx" into "cacophony" that would be great.
    I have a good friend that I went to high school with that's been a phone tech at my local sprint store for about 4 years now. He says if any rep tells you info on sprint getting a new webOS phone they are either lying or making something up.

He is a HUGE webOS supporter and user (still has launch say Pre) so I'll take his word till he says he's actually heard something.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Targon View Post
    I am paying for a 1400 minute family plan on AT&T, unlimited text messages for the entire family, $30 data plan(unlimited) on my line, $25 data plan for my wife, and end up paying $215 per month for THREE lines and all of that. So, $100/person for the two smartphone lines plus $15 for the third "dumb phone". Now, it may be cheaper on Sprint for a single line, but the Sprint coverage map isn't great where I live, and I HATE Verizon, so AT&T does the job.

Now, for three lines, two smartphones plus a dumb phone, 1400 minutes, and unlimited text, with data plans, how much would it cost on Sprint?
    We have four lines, 2 Evos, my Pre 2, and a LG Rumor Touch, with unlimited texting and data for all the lines and 1400 minutes for $220 a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by ijip View Post
    well some people cant afford 150 dollar bill every month on verizon or att -=)
    Our current bill (after discount) on Sprint comes to 127 (i think our plan price is no longer available too). Add $20 to that for 2 smartphones... Right around 150. Ran the numbers on an att plan with everything we would need, we are in the 130 range before the discount for bundling att services.

Woops actually drop att another 10, missed they had unlimited texting for family plan. So now I am actually right at my current sprint plan.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    5 Pre's.
    $224 every month
    1500 minutes all with insurance.
    25% discount

Ive done comparisons and Sprint would be the cheapest by far for me. Below are total costs before taxes/fees and insurance. Verizon is changing, but this is what it would be now. ATT also includes the $30 unlimited text and any mobile to any mobile.

5 phones
    Verizon - $299.91
    ATT- $274.96
    Sprint - $189.00
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123