Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    As time passes and I feel like smashing my pre and burning my sprint bill. I figured it might be good to come up with some kind of distraction and bring a little levity to the whole situation. So what do you think? Ice age or Sprint Pre3?
    Summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    The next Ice Age... They have demoed the Pre 3 eons ago.....
    I once again feel sorry for you OG Sprint Pre owners, and I'm happy that here in Germany we most likely get the Pre3 by the end of June
    Ice age.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    i guess it depends if u believe in global warming
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Several German retailers now say the Pre3 is available on July 4th - so I guess I will get my hands on this cutie before the next ice age ...
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Ice age
    I'm hoping for September for the Pre 3. Of 2011. So hopefully it will beat the next Ice Age.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    I'm hoping for September for the Pre 3. Of 2011. So hopefully it will beat the next Ice Age.
    Ouch. I'm not waiting till September for a new phone. I'll either go with some sort of Android phone or a Pre 2 month to month and wait 6 or 9 months and see what other WebOS phones come out. But if I buy an interim phone then I will not be buying a Touchpad this year.
    PDA History:

Palm Zire 71 > Palm T5 > Palm TX > iPhone > iPhone 3GS > HTC EVO 3D > Pre 3

Touchpad
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post

That would be a fatal error for webOS in the smartphone market! They'd be walking straight into an iPhone 5 shaped brick wall....
    Pre3 comes first. Promise.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Doz007 View Post

That would be a fatal error for webOS in the smartphone market! They'd be walking straight into an iPhone 5 shaped brick wall....
    so, which will come first? Iphone 5 or the next Ice age.

because last I checked, the Pre3 is announced for 'summer' while the Iphone 5 isn't even announced at all. What a FAIL, eh? Especially since iOS 5 is only to come 'this fall' - and seasonal launch dates are bad jokes, especially if they're announced months in advance...

Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw View Post
    I think spaceships have been built and launched faster than this phone
    Damn straight, it's been four months. Four months! That's, like, totally LIFETIMES, man! Like, years dude.
    Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    Damn straight, it's been four months. Four months! That's, like, totally LIFETIMES, man! Like, years dude.
    Hey, my dog aged 1 year in that time dude!
    NNJ
    For those of us on Sprint...definitely the Ice Age
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    I don't think they're making any more Ice Age movies so most likely the Pre 3
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    This one is easy...Ice Age.
    Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    It's coming...it's coming...
    NNJ
    Both will come before you make a post worth reading.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast