Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Are we really going to take chicken scratch on a piece of paper as a confirmed? Rogers will be getting the Pre 3 but not on July 19th.
  2.    #22  
    No, but I like ranting about Robbers anyways.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I'll have to pay either way
    Took the Pre 2 on Rogers.. I may or may not wait to get the pre 3 i don't know yet
    pre 2 has served me quite well
    Quote Originally Posted by klx300r View Post
    but doesn't Rogers own Fido so I'm sure Rogers will betting the Pre3??? anyhow, no sweat here as I will just take my business to a provider that carries the Pre3..simple as that as I already promised my iphone3g to my 6 year old :-)
    Roger's owns Fido but that doesn't mean their phones are compatible. I know the Pre is not compatible (it may with unlock) on Solo, which is owned by Bell.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2¢ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Roger's owns Fido but that doesn't mean their phones are compatible. I know the Pre is not compatible (it may with unlock) on Solo, which is owned by Bell.
    Pre is CDMA, that's why. CDMA has evil white lists.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    PS- OSM, what took you so long? My thread has been around for AGES without your one star.
    I think you have me confused with someone else because I have no idea what you are referring to ..'taking long', 'stars'??
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by klx300r View Post
    I think you have me confused with someone else because I have no idea what you are referring to ..'taking long', 'stars'??
    There's this ***** who keeps going around one starring every single thread on this forum, and 5 starring anything that trashes webOS.

Wasn't about anything on this thread (other than this thread finally got one-starred), hence the "PS".

Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    There's this ***** who keeps going around one starring every single thread on this forum, and 5 starring anything that trashes webOS.

Wasn't about anything on this thread (other than this thread finally got one-starred), hence the "PS".
    Who reads thread ratings anyway? I didn't even notice them until this was getting mentioned. So...enough of Rogers, when is Bell getting the 3?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2¢ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    OK, so what choices do we have us the Bell people to use a Pre3 with current phone line?
    For example, I use a Pre2 HP unlocked with my Bell SIM card and everything works perfectly.

Will I be able to do the same with a Pre3? I'd rather buy an US model as is cheaper.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    With the forum workaround. I actually wished he was literally "taken care of".

11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by T3CK View Post
    OK, so what choices do we have us the Bell people to use a Pre3 with current phone line?
    For example, I use a Pre2 HP unlocked with my Bell SIM card and everything works perfectly.

Will I be able to do the same with a Pre3? I'd rather buy an US model as is cheaper.
    That's probably going to be my plan. When the time comes I'll order a batch from Amazon.

Hmmm. I'll be really interested to see if Bell picks up the Pre 3.
    -- Bring back DateBk!!

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Hopefully, we can get devices into unlocker's hands as soon as they come out. I'm not switching to Rogers for anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by T3CK View Post

hey i'll most likley be doing the same if an unlocked version of the Pre 3 is for sale directly from HP
    i was told by rogers that they would be getting the Pre3 but don't have a date... they have the Pre2 and i need a phone NOW would any of you people recommended it??? is the pre 3 going to be much better??? is there any where to buy a unlocked phone in Canada
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12