1.    #1  
    I really hope it will be...and when?
    Yep.

AND Verizon.

Not Sprint (I think they are getting a WebOS slab smartphone, though), nor T-Mobile (they are left out in the cold)

Mid July, - late July.

IMHO, of course.
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

yes.
    i will not goto VZW. just saying.
    AT&T is virtually a guaranteed partner at this point. It may be another "developer" style device that isn't launched through AT&T stores like the Pre2, but the GSM network frequencies make the Pre3 an AT&T GSM phone or nothing here in the U.S.
    I think the only carrier to have doubts about is Sprint. The Pre 3 was already seen running on Verizon : Pre 3 headed to Verizon? | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community

And a GSM only Pre 3 was spotted in FCC fillings: FCC filing says Pre 3 to launch with webOS 2.3 | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community So it's safe to assume that one is headed to AT&T.

The only question is will Sprint be getting the CDMA+GSM version along with big red.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    I was in an AT&T store today playing with the Veer, comparing it to my Pre. The sales person said "if the Veer is too small, I am pretty sure we will be getting a bigger webOS phone later in the summer." I didn't take it to mean any inside information, more a logical conclusion just like on this thread, but fwiw.