1.    #1  
    One of the features that I rely on, on my current iPhone is the ability to set multiple alarms per Calendar event. The first one gives me a reminder and the second one is to tell me to get off my **** and go.

Is this feature in or planned for webOS 3.0?
    Pre 3 is listed to have webOS 2.3.

the feature you mentioned has not been mentioned in any news.
  3.    #3  
    Ok. So there is no plans known to add multiple alarms in webOS 3.0, correct?

If that is the case, it will make it harder to switch. Is their an alternate Calendar app that supports this or a patch to the webOS 2.3 version of the Calendar app?
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulFranz View Post
    One of the features that I rely on, on my current iPhone is the ability to set multiple alarms per Calendar event. The first one gives me a reminder and the second one is to tell me to get off my **** and go.

Is this feature in or planned for webOS 3.0?

hahahahah

This sounds more like a YOU problem than a Pre issue!

LTTVIMH
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulFranz View Post
    Ok. So there is no plans known to add multiple alarms in webOS 3.0, correct?

If that is the case, it will make it harder to switch. Is their an alternate Calendar app that supports this or a patch to the webOS 2.3 version of the Calendar app?
    im not aware any. but im not app catalog buff. you can go through the apps yourself and see if there is any works for you.

one work around is to set up the important event on computer. configure google to email notify you. then set up on pre another notification. it will be two notifications for you. kinda work. but not as simple.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for the suggestion. But unfortunately, I am not an Email junkie. (i.e. needs to here every Email arrive in my Inbox). I turn off checking Email. I manually check my Email when I have a chance.

I will checkout the app catalog.
    Global Posts
    846 Global Posts
    Probelm with Cal notification is that only rings once and then its waiting forever for you to choose snooze/dismiss instead of playing the sound over and over again.

How did this escape developers I don't know, webOS is full of these little aftertoughts that are not bugs but they dont get fixed or improved no matter how many versions come out and thats webOS biggest drawback.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    I can do it on Android, 1 week, 2 days, 1 Day, 5 hours and 30min all on the one event. Why not here? UberCalender can you save the day or will ICS beat you to my hands.
    Another option -- albeit in a totally different direction -- is to see about configuring something on IF This, Then That.

ifttt / Put the internet to work for you.

Clever options abound.