Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    I'm an Apple apologist (at least I admit it). I was completely set to upgrade to the Pre 3, though, because I have such fond memories of Palm, as well as loving the OS (I actually have a few friends with it, and I love webOS).

If the phone was out by now, I'd have bought it. But with the iPhone 5, WP7 Mango, and thousands of Android phones coming this fall that will be arguably superior to the Pre 3 in most ways, I just can't justify it for me. A month made the difference for me.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilKell View Post
    I would think that would be the latest HP would want to announce the Pre3.

I don't understand the delay at this point. Everybody knows virtually everything about the Pre3 except how it performs live. There's nothing to lose by announcing a release date, carrier information, pricing or at least a release window at this point.

Maybe the carriers are seeing how horrible the Veer sales look and they're getting cold feet.
    I think they want to focus any and all attention this week on the Touchpad release, and then can turn to the Pre 3
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wfleish View Post
    I think they want to focus any and all attention this week on the Touchpad release, and then can turn to the Pre 3
    That's probably what they will do, which is sad because some of the distinguishing features of the TouchPad over others is the touch2share and the forwarding of calls and texts from the smart phones to the tablet.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    I don't understand why HP hasn't announced any info on the Pre 3...frustrating...
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    And my wait is over... My Pre minus on Sprint is falling apart and having some issues with signal (not sure if it's the phone or actual service).

I was already planning on switching to Verizon, but was hoping for the Pre 3 to be around. With the new tiered data kicking in next week, I had to finally make a decision.

It was fun while it lasted, maybe I'll jump back for the "Pre 4" if things pick up again... Android, here I come.
    Quote Originally Posted by rahrah12 View Post
    I don't understand why HP hasn't announced any info on the Pre 3...frustrating...
    i think they will announce something after the hype on the touch pad dies out.
    i pretty much got tired of waiting more then a year ago. So i stopped waiting.
    You come at the king. You best not miss.
    I just want them to announce the phone before July 7th when Verizon's unlimited data plan is killed off. I'd like the Pre3 on Sprint, but at this point I just want to know what my options are so I can make plans for a possible switch.

HP, if you are reading this forum, just announce the damn phone already so we can figure out which carrier we'll need to switch to. Half of us don't even care which carriers get it.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910