Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    According to the Spanish and Italian store, Pre 3 is available in 1-2 days
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocorito View Post
    According to the Spanish and Italian store, Pre 3 is available in 1-2 days
    Not really. They say the phones ship in 1-2 days when they are in stock.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bonomitch View Post
    380!! - wow that's mental! I was really worried there that I wouldn't be able to get a 'free' upgrade on my o2 contract . I'll definitely be doing that too! Maybe the new iphone will be out around that time and I can make a few quid on it.
    A word of warning.....I was luck enough to get the S2 as soon as it came out. Most people were trying to get 430 - 450 for them so I put mine on Gumtree for 400 and accepted 380 a week later.

They're 480 new on PAYG from O2.

Anyway, it looks like there are more and more people selling and prices seem to have dropped a little. I reckon you might only get 350 now, but that still not too bad

I'm picking up a 6 month old Pre 2 (with touchstone) for 100 today. Was gonna go for the Pre 3 but can't really justify spending the extra cash when the Pre 2 does everything I need. Can always pick up a Pre 3 in a few months once the market has settled......
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGP View Post
    The Pre 3 is now available on the Palm Eurostore website SIM-free for 399 as a pre-order - due to ship "mid-July". The same store has the two versions of the TouchPad and all the TouchPad accessories:
    HP Pre 3 Sim Free QWERTY

Pre3 have now been removed from their store, something is wrong, very wrong.

Anyone managed to place an order and have you had any feedback?

Tried giving them a call but the phone number supplied on the Palm UK answering machine ain't valid.
    Last edited by Andreas; 07/04/2011 at 07:56 AM.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Apparently HP employees will be able to pick up the Pre 3 for 299 which is excellent news for anyone lucky enough to know one
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I guess we will see loads on eBay then, pity as thats not a option for business buyers like me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Pre3 have now been removed from their store, something is wrong, very wrong.

Anyone managed to place an order and have you had any feedback?

Tried giving them a call but the phone number supplied on the Palm UK answering machine ain't valid.
    I ordered mine with UK Credit card on 2nd July. I got an order confirmation email with an invoice within 15 minutes of ordering but have heard nothing since and as has been noted, the site now says availability: "Out of Stock".. we'll just have to see what happens.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGP View Post
    I ordered mine with UK Credit card on 2nd July. I got an order confirmation email with an invoice within 15 minutes of ordering but have heard nothing since and as has been noted, the site now says availability: "Out of Stock".. we'll just have to see what happens.
    Strange, either its a huge success or they didnt have that many to begin with.

I never placed an order as I sent them a email asking if it will come with the euro power plug converter as all previous Palm products. Never got a reply and when I realized I could use the charger from my Pre it was sold out.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Things are not looking good.
    The Pre3 was removed from the first page (at least I can't see it) in the palm eurostore. It used to be right under the Touchpad and next to the Pre2.
    Moreover if you go to its page you see that is listed as "out of stock"
    HP Pre 3 Sim Free QWERTY - Palm Accessories

I think the rumours about fall are getting more and more real.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Hello all.
    Been away for a few years on an iPhone, and am now returning to Palm as I have fallen out of love with Apple....
    But as for this thread, I see Expansys (.co.uk) are listing the Pre3 for 409.99 Sim-free as a pre-order, but with discounts for 5 or more purchases:
    HP Pre 3 webOS Smartphone (QWERTY, Black, 8GB) Deals, #Pre3_8GB - Expansys.com UK

They also have car chargers and touchstone devices.
    No date as yet.
    They list the Veer too, but are not taking orders on that.
    Received an email from clove.co.uk this morning with an update on delivery...

Dear Mr ****,

Thank you for your order for the HP Pre 3.

This is a courtesy email to let you know that the release date of the HP Pre 3 has been delayed until late July. At this stage we can only apologise on behalf of HP and share the frustration caused by a last minute delay, for which HP has not yet confirmed a reason.

We will do our best to keep you updated with any further developments regarding the release of the Pre 3.

Kind Regards

The Clove Technology Sales Team.
    Bleow - Message from Euro store for me. Lets hope it will come early and surprise me as the TP and accessories did.

Thank you for contacting the Palm Store Customer Service.
    Also apologies for the delay in reply.
    We expect availability of the product to ship: Mid July.

Capacity of the purchased device is 8GB.

The Palm Store Customer Service thanks you for the opportunity to assist
    you and hopes to have been of assistance.

Kind Regards,

Palm Store Customer Service Representative
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    This is better than silly season, lets speculate why its delayed...
    Got this email this morning from the Palm Euro store where I had ordered a Pre 3:

"Dear Customer

Thank you for your recent Touch Pad / Pre 3 order.

We really appreciate your business.

We are working closely with HP supply chain to secure the first batch of products. We will dispatch your order as soon as it is received.

We will provide expected ship dates in the next few days.

Regards

Palm Store Europe"

Doesn't say anything really although my credit card hasn't been charged yet. Perhaps I'll hear something "in the next few days". Is that the same as "in the coming months"??
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12