Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    so i was surfing the web and I ran into this. Could it be true? A July debut for the Pre 3? I hope so. Let me know what you think.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2. Gawain's Avatar
    Posts
    31 Posts
    Global Posts
    853 Global Posts
    #2  
    What web-site is that?
  3. #3  
    Yeah, what website is it?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawain View Post
    What web-site is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    Yeah, what website is it?
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    Yeah, ?
  6. i2y4n's Avatar
    Posts
    278 Posts
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawain View Post
    What web-site is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    Yeah, what website is it?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    By looking at the picture... PDAdb.net
  7. Andreas's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    #8  
    Datasheet was added 12 feb.

    Would be nice if its true, not keen on getting the 8GB german version so a 16GB QWERTY EU Pre3 would awesome.
  8. mdelacoma's Avatar
    Posts
    32 Posts
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Datasheet was added 12 feb.

    Would be nice if its true, not keen on getting the 8GB german version so a 16GB QWERTY EU Pre3 would awesome.
    Reason for optimism would be that the site also lists the Touchpad's availability as June, 2011. And we know that to be true. Or so it seems at this point
  9. #10  
    Here is the link, http://www.pdadb.net/index.php?m=pdacomparer
    This is the most reliable, comprehensive site for all things "PDA".

    Note: According to a Sprint representative at the NYC 3rd Ave. store, next month (July) they expect the release of the HP Pre 3. Although no specific date has been indicated, Sprint reps will be notified about 2 weeks prior to the actual release so they can prepare for training. Enjoy everyone.
  10. #11  
    The dates look pretty legit (more confirmation will be granted once the Touchpad comes out, though all signs already point to June being correct).

    I did a comparison of the Pre3, Thouchpad, and Veer. So the plan for HP is to launch each device on a specific month---> Veer in May--> Touchpad in June--> Pre3 in July.

    The CDMA Pre3 frequency is from CDMA800, CDMA1900... Verizon frequency (800, 1900, 2100), Sprint's frequency (1900, 2100)... So the possibility of the Pre3 on sprint exist, its a matter of when and if.

    From all the different versions of the Pre3, my hope is HP releases the device on all 3 carriers, since the phone should work on all of them... Time will tell !!!
    Last edited by DD007; 06/01/2011 at 12:13 PM.
  11. #12  
    I thinking this is the most feesable info. I used PDA net before on different device releases and all but a few have been correct. This also make sense the reason why you dont hear alot of anything about the Pre 3, when they do their rounds at conferences and or shows. Though to me they should have never released the Veer, and launched the Pre 3 on atleast 2 networks out the gate in may, then the touchpad in june. This would have made people who even bought the Pre 3, a reason to buy the touchpad (touch to share, same OS) as well as boost more Pre 3 sales after launching the touchpad, for people wanting that option to TTS, and a mobile device running webos. So far bad launching decsion smh.
  12. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by fred1955 View Post
    Here is the link, http://www.pdadb.net/index.php?m=pdacomparer
    This is the most reliable, comprehensive site for all things "PDA".

    Note: According to a Sprint representative at the NYC 3rd Ave. store, next month (July) they expect the release of the HP Pre 3. Although no specific date has been indicated, Sprint reps will be notified about 2 weeks prior to the actual release so they can prepare for training. Enjoy everyone.
    Grain o Salt warning, the grain of salt doesn't even carry proof. As much as we would all love to see. I may return my Nexus S 4G here and try to pre for another month or so through july. Im still contemplating.
  13. #14  
    today I had a sprint rep tell me that they would be getting the 3 in a couple weeks. Crossing my fingers...
  14. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroPointBatteries View Post
    today I had a sprint rep tell me that they would be getting the 3 in a couple weeks. Crossing my fingers...
    You sure that wasn't 3D, as in Evo 3D?
    If it was coming out in 2 weeks, we'd had news of it sooner than 2 weeks out.
    It'd be great but I wouldn't bet the farm.
  15. #16  
    As for me, I made sure my rep at the NYC store understood me perfectly when I asked, "When is the latest WebOS, HP/PRE 3 (formerly PalmOS) coming to your store?" So, without hesitation he told me, "Mid to End of July this year". He added, "He and the other reps must get it a few weeks ahead of everyone for proper training". Patience is a Virtue.
  16. drexaljim's Avatar
    Posts
    67 Posts
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by DD007 View Post
    The dates look pretty legit (more confirmation will be granted once the Touchpad comes out, though all signs already point to June being correct).

    I did a comparison of the Pre3, Thouchpad, and Veer. So the plan for HP is to launch each device on a specific month---> Veer in May--> Touchpad in June--> Pre3 in July.

    The CDMA Pre3 frequency is from CDMA800, CDMA1900... Verizon frequency (800, 1900, 2100), Sprint's frequency (1900, 2100)... So the possibility of the Pre3 on sprint exist, its a matter of when and if.

    From all the different versions of the Pre3, my hope is HP releases the device on all 3 carriers, since the phone should work on all of them... Time will tell !!!
    -->and 4g slab in august
  17. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by drexaljim View Post
    -->and 4g slab in august
    Agreed on your timetable. Hopefully, further along the road, the remaining months will yield the remaining devices, i.e., second TouchPad, Pre w/virtual keypad, WebOS printers, PCs, etc.
  18. brum's Avatar
    Posts
    408 Posts
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by fred1955 View Post
    Hopefully, further along the road, the remaining months will yield the remaining devices, i.e., second TouchPad, Pre w/virtual keypad, WebOS printers, PCs, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by drexaljim View Post
    -->and 4g slab in august
    --> 7" TouchPad in September
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
  19. #20  
    Considering on the same page it says the TouchPad is being released in June.... I would take a gallon of salt with that
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions