Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brum View Post
    --> 7" TouchPad in September
    --)webos toaster oct.
    Quote Originally Posted by drexaljim View Post
    --)webos toaster oct.

I would love to have touch to share for my toaster actually.
    brum likes this.
    @Rennat: Pre-orders are in June, however...
    - Jeff
    Palm Pre- and a 32 GB TouchPad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meltedwire View Post
    @Rennat: Pre-orders are in June, however...
    lol, but it still isn't "available" as it is saying. I guess its like the ebay guy who is trying to sell a TouchPad right now.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    Considering on the same page it says the TouchPad is being released in June.... I would take a gallon of salt with that
    Hi all,

July 01st is only one day off of June 2011, (for the TouchPad), ..so I'd say it was accurate info!

Take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    An HP sales rep called me today to ask me if I want to be placed on the pre-order list for the TouchPad. After enthusiastically telling her "YES," I asked her if she knows the release date for the Pre3. She said that she did not know the exact date but it was going to be BY THE END OF THIS MONTH!!! I asked her again (just in case) and she confirmed.
    That would be awesome!
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    I doubt the pre3 will be before the TP, close after or the same, sure.
    Man, I want the pre 3 so bad...it looks awesome as hell! Too bad I gotta wait another year for full upgrade credit from sprint grrrrrrrr....*******s
    Quote Originally Posted by xadion View Post
    I doubt the pre3 will be before the TP, close after or the same, sure.
    Hi, \

My guess for what ever it's worth, (not much I know nothing more than the rest of us on this site), it will be for sale within about 4 to 6 weeks after the TouchPad.

Take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I've heard later than 4 to 6 weeks.

In fact, Richard Kerris mentions 60 to 90 days between releases of product.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Hi, \

My guess for what ever it's worth, (not much I know nothing more than the rest of us on this site), it will be for sale within about 4 to 6 weeks after the TouchPad.

Take care,

Jay
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12