Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Ummmm....Hello?...HP?...anybody there?
    Not sure why I am relating the HP's Pre 3 carrier announcement (or lack of) to this, but I hope they don't pull a moment.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    "In the coming months"
    oh , we really meant June of 2012... Here is a piece of cheese now please follow us to an out of current specs. device...
    you know it's a simple thing like a decission and an announcement

reason I log on to precentral and check my E-mail as soon as I wake up

one minute no new sprint WebOs phone and a blink of an eye it would change

information age you got to love it
    Yes...can I help you?
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Yes...can I help you?

Cool, an existential moment...on PreCentral.

Feels like something out of a Sandman comic.
    If the Veer announcement is anything to go by, they won't announce until 1-2 weeks ahead of launch. So if there's nothing by mid-June, commence the worrying. I will continue to be patient until then...
    Global Posts
    834 Global Posts
    I suppose we can rule out Boost and MetroPCS....
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    If the Veer launch is anything to go by then it won't really be a launch, will it? The Pre 3 is supposed to be the flagship smartphone for HP. It's the workhorse. The fact that there isn't a carrier yet is kind of a bad sign.
    Well I keep thinking back to what Leo said in January. They're not going to do any of those kinds of announcements until it's pretty much ready to go (despite the big reveal of the Veer/Pre3/TouchPad days later). I agree that I would've expected to see more in the way of leaks by now, but I guess I'm in the minority here where I'm thinking they're just not going to do it until a week or two in advance. That's what Apple does with almost all of their products, and HP has not hidden from the fact that they want to be like Apple.
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    If the Veer launch is anything to go by then it won't really be a launch, will it? The Pre 3 is supposed to be the flagship smartphone for HP. It's the workhorse. The fact that there isn't a carrier yet is kind of a bad sign.
    Can't learn from silence as often carrier announcements are close to launch.
    I think some of you know that the Pre3 appeared on German amazon for pre-order. Right now, estimated shipping time changed to 4-6 weeks, but a short span of time (like half an hour after it showed up ) it said that the Pre3 would be available on June, 20th. Well, I do think that amazon would have some information on which they based this, wouldn't they? Lets hope that HP hurries up. I want it. Period.
    Funny thing, HP says nothing and people are mad they aren't saying anything. Same people keep saying HP needs to do what other manufacturers do, announce the product with release date soon after.

So many folks have piled on the Palm killed the Pre with the 6 month window from announcement to release. I know the products have been shown, but HP isn't tipping their hand on date or carriers, this IS what everyone has been asking for.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    A Pink Floyd song is running through my head.
    Although we all knew the Veer was coming to AT&T there wasn't an announcement until a week b4 release.
    Summer starts June 21.

Pre 3 passed thru the FCC with AT&T gsm bands
    As well as a global version for the us

It's not that hard to put one and one together. It's coming to AT&T and verizon, just a matter of when this summer and if sprint is included.
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    Although we all knew the Veer was coming to AT&T there wasn't an announcement until a week b4 release.
    That's unacceptable, soldier!
    -Movie: Born Identity
    i just want to go into my local sprint store, buy my pre3, and thats it. period. so please announce soon. still waiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    Summer starts June 21.

Pre 3 passed thru the FCC with AT&T gsm bands
    As well as a global version for the us

It's not that hard to put one and one together. It's coming to AT&T and verizon, just a matter of when this summer and if sprint is included.
    Who let you in here? Reason is not allowed! =P
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    A Pink Floyd song is running through my head.
    LOL! of course those lyrics have worked for Palm for many years.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast