Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    If it doesn't have a calendar that is at least as good as on the Treo 700 (recurrence and alarm options)
    If it doesn't have a task manager that is at least as good as on the Treo 700 (recurrence options)

It's what made me march back to the store and take my June 2009 Pre back.
    I don't know much but why is it so hard to be able to add meeting attendees to calendar events using the webOS calendar that syncs with Google Calendar? I have to use the browser every time I want to add attendees.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre 2 using Forums
  3. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    if it so much as looks at me funny, then it's curtains!
    Poor battery life is at the top of my list. I've been with pre since day one as my first smart phone ever. I suffered through so many cheap phones for a really epic one and it came along. Only it was not helped along in order to aspire to more epic-ness. I have 2 batteries and I usually switch out every day.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    the only thing i find truly maddening about my Pre- is the "Unable To Take Picture" error after waiting an entire minute for the camera to load. i honestly think phone cameras should be nearly instantaneous in their loading, even if the quality takes a hit.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by derwin View Post
    the only thing i find truly maddening about my Pre- is the "Unable To Take Picture" error after waiting an entire minute for the camera to load. i honestly think phone cameras should be nearly instantaneous in their loading, even if the quality takes a hit.
    I have an original Pre- and have never had that error. Occasionally, it takes a few extra seconds for the camera to load (vs an instant on or dedicated camera button), but I haven't seen that problem.

I usually take pictures while I am out for a walk listening to Pandora & something catches my eye. It is a bit frustrating, though, that Pandora pauses when I open the camera & must press play again when I am through taking pictures.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike5 View Post
    I have an original Pre- and have never had that error. Occasionally, it takes a few extra seconds for the camera to load (vs an instant on or dedicated camera button), but I haven't seen that problem.

I usually take pictures while I am out for a walk listening to Pandora & something catches my eye. It is a bit frustrating, though, that Pandora pauses when I open the camera & must press play again when I am through taking pictures.
    i wonder if the error is hardware-related. i've also meta-doctored mine to 2.1 and have a handful of performance issues, but i got that error beforehand anyway.

if the Pre3 doesn't come for sprint, i may consider just building a frankenpre.
    I'll be very upset if that rear microphone is not used for recording audio when filming a movie.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre 2 using Forums
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234