Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    If you look at this web page at the every first image of the Pre3:

HP Pre3 | Business Smartphone, Business Mobile Phones

It looks like the volume rocker is on the right side of the phone, but when you scroll down and look at further renderings:

It appears that the rocker is on the left side of the phone and the lock and power button is on the right side...

Is this HP screwing up, or just me being an ***** and misinterpreting the images?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Or a photoshop blunder
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    Yeah, they messed up. lol
    Yeah, I'd say Photoshop fail. I guess the power button will be on the right side again.
    Quote Originally Posted by mosdl View Post
    Or a photoshop blunder
    That's my vote!
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I realize it's a photoshop blunder, I'm just a bit surprised that HP would let something like this slip their notice. It's a bit like misspelling a word in an advertisement, makes you seem unprofessional and not dedicated to what you're selling.
    I think that's the headset jack...
    They are making Pre 3's for left handed and right handed people.....
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    They are making Pre 3's for left handed and right handed people.....
    I wish.

I hate the location of the volume rocker on my Pre-, I hit it by mistake whenever I use the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlegal View Post
    I wish.

I hate the location of the volume rocker on my Pre-, I hit it by mistake whenever I use the phone.
    I am right handed, but hold phones to my left ear to talk. I haven't had this problem, but I have the Sprint hardcase on my phone so the button is recessed. Never thought of this being a problem without a hard case, but it would bug me too.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    834 Global Posts
    Obvious solution: power button on each top corner. rocker on each side.

Can disable via switch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I'm going with this. Volume rocker and headphone jack in the first angle, power button in the second angle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I think you did not understand him. Click the link, take a look at this picture:

... and then compare it to the one he postet.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Thank you Fisch, that's what I was referring to lol.
    This isn't the first photoshop messup they had. Any one remember the Pre2's darkened home button? lol.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne