Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    Did anyone else see this?

    HTC EVO 3D priced at $200 on contract, free pack-ins cost your dignity -- Engadget

    I've been hanging onto my pre minus for two years. If HP doesn't offer incentive like this one HTC is doing here, then I'm switching to the HTC Evo 3d instead of the pre3.
  2. #2  
    Yup, I did. However, it don't apply to me because I'm getting the Pre3.... and so is everyone else here (I think) its more than worth the $100 for a WebOS beastly phone.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
  3. #3  
    I've also been hanging on to my original Pre (bought one month after release date) until the Pre3 debuts. While I hope that good incentives are in the works, I like webOS enough to stick with it. I have no problem with switching away from Sprint after 10+ years to get the Pre3, regardless of incentives.
  4. Thead's Avatar
    Posts
    317 Posts
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by janter View Post
    I've been hanging onto my pre minus for two years. If HP doesn't offer incentive like this one HTC is doing here, then I'm switching to the HTC Evo 3d instead of the pre3.
    I agree! Nothing makes me want a phone more than a free copy of The Green Hornet and a Black Eyed Peas song!!
  5. #5  
    I think if HP were going to do something like this, they might've allowed a Pixi to be turned in for a price break on the Veer. Maybe.
  6. #6  
    This doesn't come down to HP.

    This would be your carrier who offers promotions.
  7. #7  
    Actually that might not even come down to the carrier. Is that a RadioShack promotion?
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by circadia View Post
    I think if HP were going to do something like this, they might've allowed a Pixi to be turned in for a price break on the Veer. Maybe.
    Who needs a price break when it's free at BB?
  9. spartca's Avatar
    Posts
    112 Posts
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    Actually that might not even come down to the carrier. Is that a RadioShack promotion?
    Where you at, dog?

  10. Kaerey's Avatar
    Posts
    539 Posts
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    #10  
    The only time I've ever seen a Sprint trade in deal like this for a "palm" device was when I got a credit for my Handspring Visor 8MB when I got my Treo 300.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
  11. Andreas's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    #11  
    Yes, Handspring did them discounts the proper way. Those discounts laid the foundation of my Palm love.

    Maybe someone still works at Palm and could tell them how its done.

Posting Permissions