1.    #1  
    Check out New Cell Phones shows a Pre 3 for Verizon.
  2.    #2  
    I don't know how legit it is
    Did you notice that the picture they link to is from the front page of Pre|Central.net? So their validity is dependent on whether the Pre|Central leak was accurate.
  4.    #4  
    yea I just noticed
    I think it goes without saying that VRZ will be getting the Pre3 (based on the FCC filing where they were named), the real question is who else will be getting it or will it be exclusive.
    I think its pretty obvious that it will be on Verizon but that is a nice catch Cantaffordit.
    personally, i think they are going for all three carriers at oncee, which is why they are so quiet. It has the ability to work on all three carrier networks.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    personally, i think they are going for all three carriers at oncee, which is why they are so quiet. It has the ability to work on all three carrier networks.
    I am pretty sure it will end up on all 3, but doesn't mean it will launch on all 3.
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    I think they are quiet because they don't want to **** off the very vocal group of Sprint users. Maybe they are scrambling to get Sprint to launch it too. Maybe it will be a simultaneous release but that is very rare in the US wireless world. I could only seeing this happen because of TTS and HP wanting to market that ability to as many consumers as possible. The Touchpad loses millions of possible customers if that phone is only available to Verizon and AT&T. I kind of more believe the rumor that Sprint will get a slab phone later in the summer so that and that would give HP access to the majority of wireless customers in the US for them to market the TTS capabilities of the Touchpad.
  10.    #10  
    That's probly true but the way it looks if there's no word on Sprint by June, they are going to lose alot of customers I mean alot, I think the slab will be a little to late for us Sprint users. Sprint better have something up there sleeve next month.
    Sure, I'll trust a generic blog!

I do, though, see VZW coming out of this with a Pre 3.
    I would have to say all 3 carriers, but not all at once. Verizon and AT&T will be getting the Pre3 at launch and Sprint after ward because they weren't planning on getting the Pre3 from the get go. Now they are getting it because all the customers want it.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    I feel bad for the guy who wrote the blurb at the link.
    We been waiting for a keyboard less WebOS phone for 3 years now.
    The rest of us have been waiting for less than two years. Makes me realize I don't really have it that bad.