Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    STILL beta testing?

you know how long vzw beta tests things.

yeah, at this rate the Pre3 should be released in september on vzw.

sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    STILL beta testing?

you know how long vzw beta tests things.

yeah, at this rate the Pre3 should be released in september on vzw.

sigh.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I can't seem to find much info about the feel of the Pre 3 keyboard, how would you compare it to the Pre 2?
    best keyboard ever. Waaaay better than the pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw View Post
    I would like to know this too.
    refer to the post above
    Quote Originally Posted by lactose View Post
    I will be sad if VZ is the only carrier. Doubly sad if the Pre3 is infected with Bing.
    If so, sounds like that would be the first homebrew priority ...
    At least he didn't leave it at the bar.
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lactose View Post
    I will be sad if VZ is the only carrier. Doubly sad if the Pre3 is infected with Bing.
    Bing what? maps or search? If search, you do know you can patch that up.
    i just want to know what restaurant was this at
    I really hope they have a working virtual keyboard :-(
    Considering webos 3.0 has a VKB and pre 3 will get 3.0, you'd think it would get one at least by then.
    hey HP, if you ever need a canadian in vancouver to test the pre3 I'd be more than happy to oblige you
    I hope they keep testing it right until its public release, so they can squash out existing software bugs.
    All pre-released devices have distinguishing marks and etches, so as to if pictures of the device end up being released or it ends up being on Ebay HP knows where it came from. With that being said it's unlikely that there could be any pictures that could be taken.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    All pre-released devices have distinguishing marks and etches, so as to if pictures of the device end up being released or it ends up being on Ebay HP knows where it came from. With that being said it's unlikely that there could be any pictures that could be taken.
    So you already know where did the 2.1 Pixi came from? Was he fired?

hehehe

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Quote Originally Posted by hamandel View Post
    I hope they keep testing it right until its public release, so they can squash out existing software bugs.
    no matter what, there will always be bugs...in every Os and with every carrier.

just release the Damn thing already!
    Thanks for the report OP. It looks like the Pre3 is coming to Verizon sometime this summer. Anything on the front facing camera or Skype?

I am still using my Pre+ and am trying to decide whether to go ahead and upgrade to the Pre2 which would work with all my accessories (spare & extra capacity batteries, touchstone back case, chargers, etc) or wait for the Pre3. I am sure the Pre3 would require me to purchase a spare battery and larger case. I am holding off because VZW has not updated the software on the Pre2 yet. I hear some people have email integration problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizard83 View Post
    Thanks for the report OP. It looks like the Pre3 is coming to Verizon sometime this summer. Anything on the front facing camera or Skype?

I am still using my Pre+ and am trying to decide whether to go ahead and upgrade to the Pre2 which would work with all my accessories (spare & extra capacity batteries, touchstone back case, chargers, etc) or wait for the Pre3. I am sure the Pre3 would require me to purchase a spare battery and larger case. I am holding off because VZW has not updated the software on the Pre2 yet. I hear some people have email integration problems.
    I personally think that Pre 3 will show up on V a month after it's GSM counterpart is released; so a mid August to early Sept release on V.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    Did you offer to buy him a drink? Oooh I would have got him soo drunk!
    lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    oh... so it was you??
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast