1.    #1  
    Was watching Parks & Recreation last night when Ron Swanson used his Palm phone to replay a ****-dialed message. These were the best pics I could get with my lowsy Pre-.

I'm not particularly up-to-speed on the Pre+, Pixi or Pre2 and what the backside looks like, but I thought this was early product placement. But maybe not. Edit: Wouldn't it actually say HP?

T
    Last edited by Tsavo; 05/20/2011 at 05:52 AM. Reason: afterthought
    I think the phone pictured is a treo pro. Here's what google says that phone looks like:

Source
    Twitter: dullgeek
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    It's not product placement, it is because Palm phones were the only phones up to the "Swanson Code"
    Quote Originally Posted by ninditsu View Post
    It's not product placement, it is because Palm phones were the only phones up to the "Swanson Code"
    Awesome post!
    I think it is a pro. I also think (thought) I was the only person still using one. Please hurry up with the pre3!!!!!
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    This makes up for the TV show Castle moving from featuring the Pre to showing off Windows Phone.
    It looks like a Palm Treo Pro!
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    fyi, I have a man-crush on Ron Swanson. I have also found that it helps if I express my feelings and let everyone know about it freely..