Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NO. All or nothing. Pre3 not at Sprint this summer, then I will look at other OS's.
    Wifi TouchPad all the way. Not the least bit concerned with what carrier has it.
    We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
    I think it would be a FAIL on HP's marketing strategy for them to market tts, calls from within touchpad, etc. Why would they showcase handset integration as a big feature and selling point of the tp or webos in general if they are exculding certain carriers?
    Either hp has something up their sleeves that we don't know about, or plain arrogant to think their product will dictate which carriers people will choose, or just plain dumb, who know? At the moment, there is no official announcement for two of the top wireless providers state side, Tmobile and Sprint.
    Well...if the Pre 3 doesn't come to my carrier (Sprint) I will not get any new webOS device period. I just got a new Lenovo laptop (with more guts and cheaper than a TouchPad) and do not really have a need for a Tablet/Pad device, what I really need is a hardware upgrade to my Original launch day Pre.
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    I'm hoping the Pre 3 shows up first on Verizon. (I'm ready to jump ship from ATT because of poor signal in my area.) So access to the Pre 3 will not determine whether I get a TouchPad. Of course, I want a TouchPad. I'm trying to decide if I need one.
    Global Posts
    1,930 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MesBoogieBrown View Post
    I'm the rare dude that likes WebOS, but has no intention of Touching to Share or taking a phone call or text on a tablet (Seriously...why? That's why these phones are so pocketable...so it can always be on you).

So I don't care. It won't affect my decision to get a Touchpad. Only the TouchPad will affect my decision to get a TouchPad.
    You're not rare, I'm with you. Sorta. I don't care about taking a call or texting, but I do like the TTS feature.
    Global Posts
    1,930 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godstyle View Post
    Wifi TouchPad all the way. Not the least bit concerned with what carrier has it.
    Oh yeah!! With my Pre+ and free MHS, no need for a carrier version. Then if I can get freethether on a Pre3...even better!!
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    if pre3 does not come to sprint i will get the iphone knock off... manta ray or something? i think that one is out in sept. but i will gt the TP regardless
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Hey Verizon - No Pre3 - No Me!
    I'll wait until the TP price comes down (or it starts having successful an useful apps) before I consider buying one.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123