View Poll Results: Will Sprint Carry The New HP Pre 3 In 2011?

Voters
424. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

175 41.27%
  • MAYBE

103 24.29%
  • NO

83 19.58%
  • "WHEN PIGS LEARN HOW TO FLY"

63 14.86%
Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes
    Sprint says quote "HP and Sprint are longtime partners and look forward to continuing their relationship"

..?
    * it moved *
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Im a sprint user but don't we have enough sprint threads. Could of just posted it in one of those imo. Also where is this coming from?
    Ground breaking news
    Source?
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    HP says the same thing about Sprint. It's a PRPRPR $line$ $for$ $all$ $parties$ $involved$.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Well I sent an email today as well. thanks for the tip and Ill post if anything comes back that is new....
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Join the facebook group Bring the HP Pre 3 to Sprint

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-...2129580?ref=ts

The larger the group gets the more attention it'll bring. Right now its at 1039.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Sprint just said: "As of now we are getting some HP products but their not specified."
    i said, "when did you guys get this information in your system to tell customers?"
    they said "Very Recently."

Could it be? HP Pre3 or HP 3D slab? ? ? ?

Exact conversation:

14:54:09 : Zack Jaghab: hi, is sprint going to carry the HP TouchPad since you have every other operating systems Tablet ?

14:55:24 : Regina S.: I understand your concern. Some new HP devices are going to be launched , however we do not have details available right now. As soon as the details becomes available we will show them on our web site.

14:56:00 : Zack Jaghab: wait.

14:56:08 : Zack Jaghab: your getting the HP Pre3?!

14:57:25 : Regina S.: I am sorry, we do not have too many details available on which devices of HP are going to come. As you of now, it is just known that some HP devices are going to be launched.

14:58:04 : Zack Jaghab: wait.

14:58:14 : Zack Jaghab: when did yuo find out that you were going to get some HP devices?

14:59:55 : Regina S.: We have gotten update about this , however it did not contain details .

15:00:23 : Zack Jaghab: when ?

15:00:50 : Regina S.: It was recently.

15:01:09 : Zack Jaghab: COOOL.

15:01:13 : Zack Jaghab: and what does it say ?

15:01:50 : Regina S.: It only showed new HP device will be coming .However no further details were mentioned.
    <<another thread merged>>
    Quote Originally Posted by zacky59 View Post
    Sprint just said: "As of now we are getting some HP products but their not specified."
    i said, "when did you guys get this information in your system to tell customers?"
    they said "Very Recently."

Could it be? HP Pre3 or HP 3D slab? ? ? ?

.............cut because of length
    I'm glad to see people are still asking.. but just asking like this is so.. adolescent. I guess the call centers don't care, they're making money.
    Sprint Love
    I don't care if it is the Pre3 or the Slab phone(Maybe the TouchPad Go?) as long as Sprint gets a new WebOS Phone.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ------------------------------------------------------
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    slab would be awesome.....I would wait and feel rewarded. all around win for sprint if this happens and before September.
    Quote Originally Posted by bignoze View Post
    slab would be awesome.....I would wait and feel rewarded. all around win for sprint if this happens and before September.

And, I hate a slab. hahaha. Can't please everyone. I want a physical keyboard.
    I might be able to live with a slab for the moment as I am getting a keyboard for the Touchpad and can just type on that. I won't be happy with it, but it may fill the gap.

I still want a keyboard, and would consider doing a FrankenPre3 if it's possible.
    If I show up at your door, chances are you did something to bring me there.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    And, I hate a slab. hahaha. Can't please everyone. I want a physical keyboard.
    i hear yea....i do love the fact I can use my Pre with one hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by bignoze View Post
    i hear yea....i do love the fact I can use my Pre with one hand.

You can't wait for flash, can you?

hahahahahaa
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    I sent dan an email to vent. I did get a call today telling me the usual stock stuff. She was very nice and of course revealed nothing. She did refer to webos as palmos on a couple of occasions and did concede that she handles a lot of calls from palm pre customers who love their os.

The really good part of the call was when she was trying to wrap up and the signal faded and the call dropped. Oh the irony.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    You can't wait for flash, can you?

hahahahahaa
    thats a good one......lol