View Poll Results: Will Sprint Carry The New HP Pre 3 In 2011?

Voters
424. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

175 41.27%
  • MAYBE

103 24.29%
  • NO

83 19.58%
  • "WHEN PIGS LEARN HOW TO FLY"

63 14.86%
Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 232829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes
    We all just need to accept it and move on. Time to move onto something other than WebOs. Sprint failed us...
    Sprint rumors thread please.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    No

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    I agree....although it hurts.
    So that's why I'm getting a touchpad...I gotta have a lil webos in my life.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Proof?
    Quote Originally Posted by ogloco21 View Post
    We all just need to accept it and move on. Time to move onto something other than WebOs. Sprint failed us...
    Agreed. I'm tired of always hearing people cry over a damn phone. My friends keep crying that the iphone still isn't onsprint and my cousin is crying that the evo 3D isn't hitting Verizon. Like I said before, they're just phones. There're other things to worry about.
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    I'm very, very skeptical at this point. And yet a small part of me wants to keep a list of everyone who is so adamant that Sprint isn't getting the Pre3 so I can post gloating remarks to them if/when it gets announced on Sprint.
    About 7 months ago, when I still had my pre, i had asked a couple of workers at my local sprint repair store if they new when sprint would get a new webOS phone. They both laughed and replied to me saying that sprint was all done with webOS,, that sprint lost to much money on the pre. At the time I said these two nit wits had no idea what they were talking about. I am starting to get the feeling they were right.

EVO-LUTION 3D
    <<threads merged>>
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    I have to say with Sprints announcement of the Motorola Photon Android 4G world phone I'm not optimistic at all at Sprint carrying the Pre 3. Sure they could carry both but they're really going hot and heavy on an android kick. Between the Evo 3d and this I just don't see it.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    There is no point in getting the touchpad for me without a Pre3 to go with.
    Quote Originally Posted by ogloco21 View Post
    Based on ???
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Pretty sure that, if Sprint doesn't get the Pre3, I'm gonna take my bat and ball and go to Verizon. I think. Maybe.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Sadlly switched from Pre- to Sprint Nexus S 4G - An 32Gb Touchpad
    Laissez les bons temps rouler!
    Quote Originally Posted by OleSalt View Post
    [url= to debut two Motorola smartphones - Yahoo! News[/url]

This is not good news!
    Why?
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    Why?
    "It sees the Photon as one of its most important devices for the year and plans to launch it with a "substantial marketing campaign," David Owens a Sprint product development executive told Reuters in an interview."

How many phones does Spring do this for? Just does not sound like a big push for the Pre3, but a continued push for Android phones...
    Sadlly switched from Pre- to Sprint Nexus S 4G - An 32Gb Touchpad
    Laissez les bons temps rouler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercule View Post
    Pretty sure that, if Sprint doesn't get the Pre3, I'm gonna take my bat and ball and go to Verizon. I think. Maybe.
    I know I will...assuming it lands on Verizon and there's no mention from Sprint of an imminent launch...
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by OleSalt View Post
    "It sees the Photon as one of its most important devices for the year and plans to launch it with a "substantial marketing campaign," David Owens a Sprint product development executive told Reuters in an interview."

How many phones does Spring do this for? Just does not sound like a big push for the Pre3, but a continued push for Android phones...
    I never figured Sprint would treat the Pre 3 like a "flagship" phone. It would be a much lower key situation. Look at how HP announced the TP release date today. It was very low key and the TP is the most important webos product they will release this year.