View Poll Results: Will Sprint Carry The New HP Pre 3 In 2011?

Voters
424. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

175 41.27%
  • MAYBE

103 24.29%
  • NO

83 19.58%
  • "WHEN PIGS LEARN HOW TO FLY"

63 14.86%
Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 162122232425262728293031 36 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulairi View Post
    My son's friend says that Nintendo and Palm are going to release a phone together!
    WiiPre
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    OP, please send us pictures of your Pre+ on Sprint.
    yeas I caught that too. I would like to see his pre+ on Sprint more than the pre3.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Haven't seen any numbers.
    I am attracted by the title of this forum as if in the same universe Sprint could be both getting and not getting the Pre3.
    Its like that Star Trek episode with ships from different time realities converging in the same universe
    or
    both a wave and a particle.

I suppose anything can happen except the world ending on May 21st as that one was debunked.
    ps SyFi having a Star Trek movie marathon right now
    The Star Trek episode you mentioned with all the ships converging aired a couple days ago. I love Star Trek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    The Star Trek episode you mentioned with all the ships converging aired a couple days ago. I love Star Trek.
    yeah, I missed it. I like that one, I was doing something else but it stayed on my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    You have to remember this is from the same people who told several launch day Pre users that if they did not use their upgrade by Mar 31st, they would lose their eligibility!! (When in reality their eligibility just resets from Jun 1, 2010 to April 1, 2011, so they don't acutally lose anything).

These customer service reps are going to say anything to try to make you happy.
    Yeah...that may be true...but I've been w/Sprint for over a decade. You could say I've stuck w/them out of spite rather than any kind of satisfaction...until the Palm Pre came out in June of 2009.
    Anyway...a lot of people do not realize that every time you get a replacement phone, even though it's the same model, your rebate resets! And, normally, it should -not- apply to equipment failure replacements...but I wouldn't count on it! I haven't replaced my phone other than getting new ones for phone defects since September of 2009...and now I find that I'm only eligible for $75 back until sometime next year! I've tried to have someone explain this to me...but I never seem to find anyone who has a clue. This all happened when I checked after the so-called "last day" for Premium Member 1 year rebates! I'm really ****ed! And I can't even leave Sprint -now- because I bought my mom an HTC Evo and she -loves- it!! However...I -will- still hope for a Pre 3 this summer! Think I'll send Dan an email right now....
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan078 View Post
    [url= - ‪Men At Work Trailer‬‏[/url]

Only movie I have every seen with a phrenology refference.

[url]

2:03 for Charlie in action

"I'm a phrenologist" "Oh what do you do as a phrenologist?" "I feel, and determine the size of Walt's a** hole." "OH! I mean skull features!"

Might have been the birth of the golf clap as well but I can not say that for sure. Late 80's early 90's at their best.
    That was -definitely- the first time I'd ever see/heard the comedic "golf clap." For years afterwards, my friends and I would use it and say..."Men at Work"...and laugh out loud! (First time anyone has spelled out LOL, huh? Ha ha) Eventually, it became so mainstream that I'd forgotten where I'd gotten it from...until you brought it up. Nicely done! I really think that movie was the catalyst for it. Mind you...I rented it for my pals and me to watch while getting baked...and I thought it was the finniest movie I'd ever seen. I was pretty much the only one, though! Ah...the joys of youth...no job worries...no bills...and plenty of Kind Bud! Thank God I grew up...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by couch1970 View Post
    Yeah...that may be true...but I've been w/Sprint for over a decade. You could say I've stuck w/them out of spite rather than any kind of satisfaction...until the Palm Pre came out in June of 2009.
    Anyway...a lot of people do not realize that every time you get a replacement phone, even though it's the same model, your rebate resets! And, normally, it should -not- apply to equipment failure replacements...but I wouldn't count on it! I haven't replaced my phone other than getting new ones for phone defects since September of 2009...and now I find that I'm only eligible for $75 back until sometime next year! I've tried to have someone explain this to me...but I never seem to find anyone who has a clue. This all happened when I checked after the so-called "last day" for Premium Member 1 year rebates! I'm really ****ed! And I can't even leave Sprint -now- because I bought my mom an HTC Evo and she -loves- it!! However...I -will- still hope for a Pre 3 this summer! Think I'll send Dan an email right now....
    And that's the thing. My pre was falling apart. Went and got an Evo. Figd since we were on the premier service that next year I'd change back to a pre. Then Sprint gives that <<edited by mod>> to us and now I'm sol till June next year. If they would give us one last upgrade I'd be happy.
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 05/29/2011 at 07:09 PM.
    It must be true, its on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by nebularman View Post
    He told me it said sprint in the upper left corner just like the pre+.
    Now I know you are full of it or very mistaken. Pres don't have carrier brandings on any side of the face. The branding is centered on the back mirror. It's like that on every Pre; even the Pre 3.
    he was probably talking about on the screen it says sprint in upper left
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    Now I know you are full of it or very mistaken. Pres don't have carrier brandings on any side of the face. The branding is centered on the back mirror. It's like that on every Pre; even the Pre 3.
    I'm not saying he's not full of it. But he meant the logo is in the top left corner of the screen. Not on the actual device.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Last edited by i2y4n; 05/29/2011 at 09:27 PM.
    +1. I was thinking the same thing... Pre+ on sprint could be done by swapping the comm boards, so I could believe this one too.
    So she asked: "What is it with you? Is it ignorance, or is it apathy? And I answered: "I don't know and I don't care."
    actually the carrier string is displayed on the top left of the screen. always has been. I'm sure that's what he's talking about.

if it's a pre production device, its likely without branding.
    If there is a concern over taking a picture or even screen shot, would not specific details about being involved with Mercedes and testing in-car functionality be a rather specific detail that HP and/or Sprint would know about?
    1 word..

Veer

Quote Originally Posted by chertik0ff View Post
    +1. I was thinking the same thing... Pre+ on sprint could be done by swapping the comm boards, so I could believe this one too.
    Nope

[QUOTE=sketch42;2976161]Nope

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url=

Why not?
    Pre Plus on Sprint Step-by-Step conversion guide
    Search for this thread...
    Quote Originally Posted by chertik0ff View Post
    That could be done because Pre Plus and Pre are essentially the same phones.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIΙ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    That could be done because Pre Plus and Pre are essentially the same phones.
    What this man said..

Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    I think people are talking about the OP's Sprint Pre+, not the Pre3.