View Poll Results: Will Sprint Carry The New HP Pre 3 In 2011?

Voters
424. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

175 41.27%
  • MAYBE

103 24.29%
  • NO

83 19.58%
  • "WHEN PIGS LEARN HOW TO FLY"

63 14.86%
Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes
    I have sent a request for a photo so in the meantime we all will just have to wait. Unfortunately I did not get to see it.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nebularman View Post
    My friend's son works for Mercedes and regularly gets cell phones to test with the Mercedes vehicles he gets and they gave him a Pre 3 that was on the Sprint network. I know this does not mean it definitely will be released on Sprint but it certainly is a good indicator.
    Can you friends' son get me a deal on a C63? I'm debating on that and a 335i sedan. I would really appreciate it since we are both webOS fans!

On another note, looking forward to the Sprint Pre 3 pic!
    Last edited by concept2; 05/29/2011 at 12:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by zerohaste View Post
    The problem is people here have been running off rumors forever now. It's always a "maybe" here or a "possibly" there when it comes to WebOS and Sprint. HP needs to quit ****ing around with Sprint users and give us a firm yes or no.

I'm pretty tired of hoping rumors of new WebOS phones on Sprint come true. If the Pre3 doesn't hit Sprint, I'm done with HP and WebOS forever. That bridge is nearly burned down at this point. The Pre3 is their last chance.
    at this point it is all hearsay. don't you guys get it yet?... sprint's & hp's silence speaks volumes my man!
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Haven't seen any numbers.
    I am attracted by the title of this forum as if in the same universe Sprint could be both getting and not getting the Pre3.
    Its like that Star Trek episode with ships from different time realities converging in the same universe
    or
    both a wave and a particle.

I suppose anything can happen except the world ending on May 21st as that one was debunked.
    ps SyFi having a Star Trek movie marathon right now
    yup ive been watching the marathon, i love and miss star trek.
    He cannot send a pic due to the fact the phone has special markings and he is told no pictures of it are to be leaked. The cars he brings home are disguised as they are new models and giving away his secrets is not allowed for fear of losing his job. So you will just have to take me on my word. I want the Pre on Sprint just as bad as you guys so I have no reason to lie about this. My pre + is on it's last legs and I need a new pre 3 in a hurry.
    Why all the hate for rumors? I never understood that. If this is a troll, at least give the OP credit for coming up with a creative story! =)
    Someone make a new downfall parody.. Based on all the sprint pre3 rumors =P

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    480 Global Posts
    This thread cheered me up. Hopefully it is true.
    You want the pre3 to come to sprint because your pre+ is on it's last leg?
    OP, please send us pictures of your Pre+ on Sprint.
    This one means more to me than any of the 'sprint rep' rumors have. Its certainly plausable...
    how did he know it was a Pre? Did the phone have a label with the model number?
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    yup ive been watching the marathon, i love and miss star trek.
    Hi that's why I got a Tivo the day they first came out!

take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    take pics, cover/block out markings, post pics
    This kid's Dad also has a pre plus on sprint and he had the pre 3 in his hands. He asked his son for a picture but since it would mean his job if found out it's a no go. He told me it said sprint in the upper left corner just like the pre+. He said it looked nice and was faster than the pre+. A bit bigger but not as big as the Epic (the other phone his son had). So don't be hating I want the phone to come to Sprint as much as the next pre lover. If it comes to another carrier I might be forced to abandon sprint.
    No pics, didn't happen. If you didn't see it yourself, even worse. Maybe you are not lying, but maybe the guy you are talking to is a professional bulls***er too. There was never a Pre Plus for Sprint. Guy probably doesn't work for Mercedes either. And even if he did, I don't believe carriers are giving unreleased phones out to manufacturers to test them with their cars! Silliness.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    This kid's Dad also has a pre plus on sprint and he had the pre 3 in his hands. He asked his son for a picture but since it would mean his job if found out it's a no go. He told me it said sprint in the upper left corner just like the pre+. He said it looked nice and was faster than the pre+. A bit bigger but not as big as the Epic (the other phone his son had). So don't be hating I want the phone to come to Sprint as much as the next pre lover. If it comes to another carrier I might be forced to abandon sprint.
    How about a screen shot? You know shift + symbol + P. What can be wrong with that? How can it be traced back to him? Is he the only person in the world with this Pre 3 running on Sprint? I mean if this is true, I'm sure there are plenty of people walking around Palm HQ with Sprint branded Pre 3's.
    My friend's son works for Mercedes and regularly gets cell phones to test with the Mercedes vehicles he gets and they gave him a Pre 3 that was on the Sprint network. I know this does not mean it definitely will be released on Sprint but it certainly is a good indicator.
    Ask him what the back looks like. And if there are markings on the mirror. I want to know how he was sure it was a Pre3, and not a Pre4, a FrankenPre2, or whatever...

How does he know it was a Pre3?
    5 posts and they're all in this thread, with a Pre plus on Sprint sans further explanation, and not one slight bit of substantiation about said Pre3? I'm not buying what the OP is selling.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Plenty of people have turned a verizon preplus into a sprint pre plus