Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Can someone explain how the Pre3 and the TouchPad will work together? , how is HP going to market these together via the enterprise marketplace? I am curious? My old Spring Pre I really never thought of as a Business phone. Will the Pre3 be Encrypted? How does this tie into HP future netbook and Laptop plans, those that can explain it to me?

My understanding is this will be somehow marketed together in June. I think they are going to sell these as a bundle. Will the Pre3 apps work on the TouchPad? Sorry for the questions, been out of touch this year, trying to figure out what is new with the Pre3 and the touch Pad. FYI.
    Sprint client since 1998. Treo 650, Treo 700, Treo 755p, Palm Pre till it died--- now have HTC EVO
    They won't work together if you can't have them both together!

No sense in advertising that they work together if you can only buy one
    of them.
    Among other things, you will be able to make and receive calls on the Touchpad via your Pre3. And you will be able to pass the app or web page you are using on one device to the other (like pushing it to your phone as you see in AT&T commercials where you move a program from one tv to another).

You will probably also be able to sync music/photos/etc between the two devices.

Good stuff is coming.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    RacingInIowa.com : That is not what I was told at all Monday, yet this was more on the enterprise level of where they were going, and the cloud I took it.

My question was how they would interact via enterprise , the cloud, etc. In fact it was really emplied that in the not near future your HP phone, slab and Laptop would all somehow be connected via WEBOS. Note this was not from a palm employee but a HP America's employee, seemed very excited the future really.

No details, but I am trying to catch up on what has changed with WebOS since my old pre days. Is WebOS being intergrated in Windows on HP Laptops? or is it its on seperate Os on the system?
    Sprint client since 1998. Treo 650, Treo 700, Treo 755p, Palm Pre till it died--- now have HTC EVO
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Also if I have a Sprint or VZ Pre3, will it be tethered to both the touchpad and a laptop at same time? SO my work email shows up on all three together? Or an excel Doc is linked together with all three? Same with Calender? Sorry for the questions?