Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I spent the last two days messing with my wife's Veer. After much consideration I have decided that yes, I will be trading in my iPhone 4 for the Pre 3. I LOVE webOS. I love the fact notifications don't take over the screen. I love the keyboard. I love true multitasking. Once the Pre 3 comes out, count me amongst the first buyers.
    Thats awesome!
    Welcome!
    Congrads and welcome to our humble forum. The magic of WebOS is truely amazing, how the cards work with your processing flow. If you like the keyboard on the Veer, you will be flabbergasted by the Pre3's.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Great to hear! It's an awesome platform!
    woot.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Congrats and welcome
    Cool, hopefully you will be just one of many.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I only have the pixi minus and it is truly amazing. I plan to upgrade to pre 3 if it comes to sprint. So welcome to the world of webOS

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    welcome. once you get hooked on webOS you guys wont make eye contact for hours at a time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    welcome. once you get hooked on webOS you guys wont make eye contact for hours at a time!
    Agreed happens to me loool and im sure you wont swich OS. I had an lg eve (android) and i loved it but it got stolen then picked up an iphone 3gs and hated it cause to many people have it. I decided to sell it and i got a pixi plus unlocked an i am using it on rogers network in canada and its just awesome. I dont wanna swich OS even though it sucks cause there arent many apps but you will get use to it. Enjoy your stay and the webOS community.
    Welcome aboard!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsentell View Post
    I spent the last two days messing with my wife's Veer. After much consideration I have decided that yes, I will be trading in my iPhone 4 for the Pre 3. I LOVE webOS. I love the fact notifications don't take over the screen. I love the keyboard. I love true multitasking. Once the Pre 3 comes out, count me amongst the first buyers.
    After reading the latest HP WebOS newsletter on the Veer, I can see why you're stoked on the mighty mini HP Veer 4G. Did your wife get the white one? Welcome to the thread.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by kenhiraihnl View Post
    After reading the latest HP WebOS newsletter on the Veer, I can see why you're stoked on the mighty mini HP Veer 4G. Did your wife get the white one? Welcome to the thread.
    No, AT&T in my town only had the black one (and I think it was meant to be the display). But she loves it and I've been impressed with it. The only issue I have is the screen size and the Pre 3 will take care of that.
    I am pretty sure that white is exclusive to Best Buy.
    Weren't people just recently asking for a "reason" for the Veer? Add one more to the list...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    If you type PreCentral on a TouchPad
    It changes to PreMenstrual
    That situation needs to be fixed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsentell View Post
    Welcome aboard mate! I just bought an HTC Arrive however if HP announces the HP Pre 3 for Sprint then I will be buying the pre 3 and returning the HTC arrive!
    Quote Originally Posted by Knsnik View Post
    Congrats and welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Great to hear! It's an awesome platform!
    I second that!
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    WebOS 4 life
    Out of curiosity, what phone did your wife come from? And did she not find the screen too small?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast