1.    #1  
    Any else on a family plan waiting to buy more than one pre3? My wife and I have pre minus. I was thinkin of getting her the veer since she doesn't use most functions on smartphones. Both contracts up. Just waiting on a sprint announcement. Seems odd to be waiting so long. Sprint is pushing hard on android devices. I've received brochures and coupons through the snail mail. 2years ago I never recd anything through the mail.
    Well since the Veer is only AT&T you will have to switch carriers to have both phones. I don't know what AT&T pricing is but be prepared to pay a lot more.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Veer is att only right now in the US since its gsm-only, but I would bet we will see Veers on other platforms some point this year.
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvigilante1 View Post
    Sprint is pushing hard on android devices. I've received brochures and coupons through the snail mail. 2years ago I never recd anything through the mail.
    This is not just Sprint it is also the device manufacturers. This is what you call sales and marketing, I know it is a hard concept for fans of HPalm and webOS to grasp, but this is the way a company makes you aware of their product, what features it has, how you can't live your life without it, and hopefully convince you to purchase their device.

HPalm's sales and marketing plan is this:

But seriously now, If your wife doesn't use most functions on a smartphone, why get her one? There are a lot of devices that might be more appropriate.