Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    <RUMOR!!!!>

Hi, i went to a special department on the HP website where it let me chat with an HP sales representitive when they said that the HP Pre3 will launch on: Sprint, AT&T and Verizon Wireless! heres the link so you can you chat them yourself!:
    Contact HP - Chat live online - HP Small and Medium Business
    and then click chat with personal computing sales expert.

I also took a video of them saying the HP Pre3 will be coming to all the carriers!
    The link is :
    Last edited by zacky59; 05/17/2011 at 06:43 PM.
    Yawn...

I hope you aren't going to get that poor agent fired.
    Nice
  4. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    possibly good news . . . I'll stop back and provide thanks once we see something more official. I'm sure we're gonna see a lot of buzz in the coming weeks about the Pre3 and the Touchpad which is a good thing !
    i'll never consider rep blabber "confirmation". i want an official statement from a retailers, a carrier, or company officer. otherwise its just a rumor in my eyes.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dec View Post
    possibly good news . . . I'll stop back and provide thanks once we see something more official. I'm sure we're gonna see a lot of buzz in the coming weeks about the Pre3 and the Touchpad which is a good thing !
    Yes! and im happy its not a Palm chat agent, becuase they dont even say anything but the HP Sales experts know all about it!
    Didn't say when the phone will launch on each respectable carrier??
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    i'll never consider rep blabber "confirmation". i want an official statement from a retailers, a carrier, or company officer. otherwise its just a rumor in my eyes.
    Remeber when the Rep blabbered about Veer going to ATT and Pre2 going to Verizon.. They were both right.. and all we can do is hope Sprint gets it
    woo hoo!
    Quote Originally Posted by zacky59 View Post
    Remeber when the Rep blabbered about Veer going to ATT and Pre2 going to Verizon.. They were both right.. and all we can do is hope Sprint gets it
    yeah, but for every correct rep, there have been plenty who dont know what they are talking about.
    I just went to the chat and was referred to the SMB (SMall Business) group. I called the number provided, and the lady says that there is no info about the Pre3 yet.

I asked her if the Pre3 will be available on Sprint.
    Her answer: don't know yet, but she is sure that it WILL be available on Verizon.

I asked again if it will also be on AT&T as well.
    Answer: don't know yet, but she is sure that it WILL be available on Verizon.

My last question was when I will be able to buy the Pre3
    Answer: we are expecting end-of-month.

So, recap:

1) Veer for AT&T; Pre3 for Verizon. Sprint is up-in-the-air, no, or possibly direct from HP to activate on Sprint's network?

2) End of month is only about 2 weeks away!
    Yet another "A sales rep told me... " rumor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yet another "A sales rep told me... " rumor.
    And guess who posted it?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    And guess who posted it?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Yep. Thought he would have learned from the last time... lol
    For what its worth, I called the small business group and the rep I just spoke with volunteered and confirmed ATT without me asking.
    Can we get rkerris to post "A sales rep told me..." rumor?
    Quote Originally Posted by zacky59 View Post
    Hi, i went to a special department on the HP website where it let me chat with an HP sales representitive when they confirmed that the HP Pre3 will launch on: Sprint, AT&T and Verizon Wireless! heres the link so you can you chat them yourself!:
    Contact HP - Chat live online - HP Small and Medium Business
    and then click chat with personal computing sales expert.

I also took a video of them confirming HP Pre3 to all the carriers!
    The link is :
    Zack,
    I can't quite figure you out, you probably mean well but If anyone should know that Sprint Chat is confirmation of nothing it should be you. I'm not trying to be hard on you but you've done this three times now and each time like when you posted that WebOS 2.2 is coming to Pixi on May 2nd was a lie and the thread has to be closed.

I reminded you of this in another post of yours which professed that Sprint is "most likely going to release a Pre 2 or 3", which oddly you thanked me for.

For the love of God stop going on Sprint chat and posting the idiotic things they say as fact. You know better then to do that.
    Last edited by deesugar; 05/17/2011 at 06:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    Zack,
    I can't quite figure you out, you probably mean well but If anyone should know that Sprint Chat is confirmation of nothing it should be you. I'm not trying to be hard on you but you've done this three times now and each time like when you posted that WebOS 2.2 is coming to Pixi on May 2nd was a lie and the thread has to be closed.

I reminded you of this in another post of yours which professed that Sprint is "most likely going to release a Pre 2 or 3", which oddly you thanked me for.

For the love of God stop going on Sprint chat and posting the idiotic things they say as fact. You know better then to do that.
    Agreed!!!
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    zack,
    i can't quite figure you out, you probably mean well but if anyone should know that sprint chat is confirmation of nothing it should be you. I'm not trying to be hard on you but you've done this three times now and each time like when you posted that webos 2.2 is coming to pixi on may 2nd was a lie and the thread has to be closed.

I reminded you of this in another post of yours which professed that sprint is "most likely going to release a pre 2 or 3", which oddly you thanked me for.

for the love of god stop going on sprint chat and posting the idiotic things they say as fact. you know better then to do that.

its not on sprint chat. Its on hp's sales experts chat.
    Remember that there is a difference between saying that the phone "can work" on those networks and that those carriers will actually offer them for sale...
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast