Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Well if you recall in the video i asked is So, who are the carriers getting the Device, she said "Sprint, AT&T, and Verizon Wireless"
  2.    #22  
    Cause its not Sprint...

And I said RUMOR. so calm down.
    Quote Originally Posted by zacky59 View Post
    its not on sprint chat. Its on hp's sales experts chat.
    Zacky,
    I do not think you know what the word "confirmed" means because, it does not mean what you think it means.
  4.    #24  
    I didnt say confirmed i said RUMOR.
    the ending of the op's vid was priceless.

zack: but you...
    zack: backspace backspace backspace backspace backspace backspace backspace backspace backspace backspace backspace backspace backspace backspace
    zack: Thank you!

epic coincidence in the vid also. op's name is "zack" and the rep's name was "morris". zack morris... "saved by the bell".

/internet
  6.    #26  
    ...?

what..
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    Zacky,
    I do not think you know what the word "confirmed" means because, it does not mean what you think it means.
    Princess Bride quote? Awesome!!!
    I didnt say confirmed i said RUMOR.
    Zacky I deal with the reality in front of me not thinking people will go back to rewrite history in order to try and negate my point.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    Zacky I deal with the reality in front of me not thinking people will go back to rewrite history in order to try and negate my point.
    HEY, heres the thing i changed that 15 minutes ago......
    I'm unsubscribing from this thread. Good luck
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Global Posts
    834 Global Posts
    He then says "However..."

however what?
    I really wish I had enough free time to do this multiple times...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    i'll never consider rep blabber "confirmation". i want an official statement from a retailers, a carrier, or company officer. otherwise its just a rumor in my eyes.
    The great thing about WebOS blabber is that it is almost always right. Remember the video of Need for Speed running on the Pre that everyone thought was a fake? Um... IT was completely true. They even mentioned it in the Keynote.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    I hardly ever post , and have been using a HTC EVO since Jan when my Pre- died. I work in Austin, Texas, and interact in the tech industry a lot. I was in Houston, northwest Houston of Hwy 249 at HP, and the old Compaq headquarters Monday on business unrelated to anything mobile, FYI. That said, in an off topic Business conversation with a very high HP Manager/Exec the topic of WebOS and the new Touchpad came up. Interesting info... but then we talked about phones interacting with laptops and the new Pad... i.e. the Pre3, I did not get to much detailed info, but that their entire team would be getting it, I think he already had one- not sure. I made the note I might switch back to WebOS in conversation but was tied to Sprint. He told me straight up as he understood it HP plan was to launch the Pre3 on all the networks. I took that has a multiple launch of the Pre on T, VZ, and S, if not the same day within days or a few weeks of each other. Why you ask, it seems HP will somehow tie launching of Touchpad and Pre3 kind of together, they will market new little Veer at same time, this phone is only on AT&T, and not in his teams plans I assumed in the conversation. Also look for WebOS to be on netbooks and some Laptops late fall, FYI. Also this is coming soon, I take within the month or so was my take, and how he talked openly about it, like it was something fixing to happen.

Take this info as a rumor, lol, but he was no Sales Rep, lol. In Fact only reason I came back and checked my old pre web (Precentral) site was checking on info on the new Pre3. I will be honest part of me loves the EVO, but a lot of me just misses how intuitive the PalmOS was. Yet I gave up in January, or let’s say my Pre gave up. So my take get ready to have a new Phone hit my end of June, and look for it on all three networks.
    Sprint client since 1998. Treo 650, Treo 700, Treo 755p, Palm Pre till it died--- now have HTC EVO
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    The great thing about WebOS blabber is that it is almost always right. Remember the video of Need for Speed running on the Pre that everyone thought was a fake? Um... IT was completely true. They even mentioned it in the Keynote.
    its usually right? really? oh brother...

i literally lost count of bogus webOS rumors. especially concerning sprint. And here's the kicker: if something is CONFIRMED, like OP originally suggested, its no longer a rumor. it is at that point, documented fact.

I'm not interested in entertaining more rep RUMORS... its a waste of energy. i mean really, what the point in repeatedly badgering some under-informed over-seas help desk contractor for unreliable information? we're much better off working with official information. am i right?
    I brought my pre- in to the large sprint store to get my phone's face replaced. The guy remembered me from when I first signed up. As a bog webos fan, he assured me the pre3 is coming but no timeline. He says their regional rep just says 'coming soon.'

I'm stoked though that my pre is in mint condition now. This time I slapped on a screen protector.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Sprint Pre - Resting in peace | Touchpad - Stock and still running like new
    I posted this first.

zachy, quit making new threads. its annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    I just went to the chat and was referred to the SMB (SMall Business) group. I called the number provided, and the lady says that there is no info about the Pre3 yet.

I asked her if the Pre3 will be available on Sprint.
    Her answer: don't know yet, but she is sure that it WILL be available on Verizon.

I asked again if it will also be on AT&T as well.
    Answer: don't know yet, but she is sure that it WILL be available on Verizon.

My last question was when I will be able to buy the Pre3
    Answer: we are expecting end-of-month.

So, recap:

1) Veer for AT&T; Pre3 for Verizon. Sprint is up-in-the-air, no, or possibly direct from HP to activate on Sprint's network?

2) End of month is only about 2 weeks away!

Well I seriously doubt it's coming the end of the month, since Richard Kerris said via twitter that the ToucPad was launching first, then the Pre 3. So unless HP decides to launch the TouchPad this week, I don't see a Pre 3 being released in May.
    @tj0827 Thank you for not making another thread.

This thread is pointless as it is still another rep conversation. People have to stop posting these god damn threads. It is really getting tired some being teased about this and no solid leads. Just talk about the Pre 3 in this section and not rumors. That goes in the speculation thread that already has a decent amount pages.

Quote Originally Posted by tj0827 View Post
    I hardly ever post , and have been using a HTC EVO since Jan when my Pre- died. I work in Austin, Texas, and interact in the tech industry a lot. I was in Houston, northwest Houston of Hwy 249 at HP, and the old Compaq headquarters Monday on business unrelated to anything mobile, FYI. That said, in an off topic Business conversation with a very high HP Manager/Exec the topic of WebOS and the new Touchpad came up. Interesting info... but then we talked about phones interacting with laptops and the new Pad... i.e. the Pre3, I did not get to much detailed info, but that their entire team would be getting it, I think he already had one- not sure. I made the note I might switch back to WebOS in conversation but was tied to Sprint. He told me straight up as he understood it HP plan was to launch the Pre3 on all the networks. I took that has a multiple launch of the Pre on T, VZ, and S, if not the same day within days or a few weeks of each other. Why you ask, it seems HP will somehow tie launching of Touchpad and Pre3 kind of together, they will market new little Veer at same time, this phone is only on AT&T, and not in his teams plans I assumed in the conversation. Also look for WebOS to be on netbooks and some Laptops late fall, FYI. Also this is coming soon, I take within the month or so was my take, and how he talked openly about it, like it was something fixing to happen.

Take this info as a rumor, lol, but he was no Sales Rep, lol. In Fact only reason I came back and checked my old pre web (Precentral) site was checking on info on the new Pre3. I will be honest part of me loves the EVO, but a lot of me just misses how intuitive the PalmOS was. Yet I gave up in January, or let’s say my Pre gave up. So my take get ready to have a new Phone hit my end of June, and look for it on all three networks.
    HEY, heres the thing i changed that 15 minutes ago......
    ..... Wow .... Just wow. Look Zack my son who is not even two yet just became CEO of hp and he says that pre 3 is only being released in Cricket. I mean, if dada dada daada! Means pre 3 on Cricket then yea that's what he said.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast