1.    #1  
    I'm currently posting from pre+. I was watching a spanish channel and saw a M&M commercial. He was holding a slider phone that I had to dvr a pic of...it looks alot like a pre family member...I'll get on a pc to post the pic...

anyone else catch this?

I'm hungry for the pre3...and M&M's
    That would be pretty cool. I can't wait for this phone to be out. Right now webOS has the capability to do all kinds of cool things (especially since you can have hybrid mojo/pdk apps such as Photo Effects Pro and QR Decoder so you can process images on the device). Heck, now an app like Shazam can be developed for webOS 2.1 and up devices!
  3.    #3  
    ok got the pic lol...It looks like the mirror in the back after the slide with a HP logo. I could be wrong...
    Attached Images Attached Images
  4.    #4  
    The mojo/pdk is so vital to the survival of webos. I just hope it isn't too late...With the Pre3 We should all be satisfied...or hope to be. I'm still in Love and happy with My pre+
    Quote Originally Posted by Crooklynkat View Post
    ok got the pic lol...It looks like the mirror in the back after the slide with a HP logo. I could be wrong...
    It's hard to tell fully. I think I would have to say that this is not a webOS phone. There is not a mirror at the top of the slider...
  6.    #6  
    Looks like the mirror. might not be...i def see a separation in color on the back of the slider panel? With a circular logo in the middle of it? pic is blurry and that blue ******* wouldn't take a second for a clear shot lol...
    lol. Definitely a separation in color on the back slider panel, but I still having my doubts.
    That looks a lot like my work-issued Blackberry Curve. I would say that it's definitely not a Pre of any sort.
    If I show up at your door, chances are you did something to bring me there.