Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    Palm IIIx >>> Palm V >>> Palm Vx >>> Tungsten T5 >>> webOS 2.1 emulator

    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    SO easy anyone can do it! HP webOS First App Tutorial

    If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  2. #2  
    Really, not that bad for a phone camera.
  3. #3  
    I love how the HPalm people are teasing us
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
  4. #4  
    ok now we need a redlaser type app for upc codes (not just qr codes) autofocus should really help!

    ideally one would hope hp has redlaser and Shazam and dragon speak as launch partners...not holding breath tho
  5. #5  
    I think its safe to say that the pre3 is coming real soon! People were complainging about the camera not having more mp but this def show its about quality.It seems like Hpalm is starting to listen to its community.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberprashant View Post
    ok now we need a redlaser type app for upc codes (not just qr codes) autofocus should really help!

    ideally one would hope hp has redlaser and Shazam and dragon speak as launch partners...not holding breath tho
    I've been working on some ZXING stuff but haven't gotten all too far.
  7. #7  
    Why do I feel as if this is directly in response to the thread that was bashing the camera because of an impromptu photo taken in crappy settings and a dirty subject?

    I love it.
  8. pk1234's Avatar
    Posts
    93 Posts
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    #8  
    I was one of them. Lol
    I take it back...im very impressed by the quality.

    Quote Originally Posted by JKK Photography View Post
    Why do I feel as if this is directly in response to the thread that was bashing the camera because of an impromptu photo taken in crappy settings and a dirty subject?

    I love it.
  9. #9  
    Its about time.....original pre should have been auto focus and we would have had the apps already.....well......better late than never....i guess.
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
  10. #10  
    the amount of mp is quite irrelevant. Really all you need is no more than 5, especially with a cell phone.

    its the software that will make pictures look better at the end of the day


    Quote Originally Posted by prethadd81 View Post
    I think its safe to say that the pre3 is coming real soon! People were complainging about the camera not having more mp but this def show its about quality.It seems like Hpalm is starting to listen to its community.

Posting Permissions