Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    now it's just "3-4" weeks on notebook.de shop!

you can check all european webshops offering the device here:
    HP Pre 3 8GB | Geizhals.at EU
    Global Posts
    936 Global Posts
    What are the odds for a "Make it right" deal or shall we just forget about that and preorder this thing?
    Last edited by Andreas; 05/18/2011 at 07:59 AM.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    Honestly I don't expect too much "to make it right". Sadly. All I expect is some kind of voucher for the App Catalog. If anything. Would not have been the first time a US corporation leaves us Europeans in the dark.
    i preordered mine
    Quote Originally Posted by FischOderAal View Post
    Honestly I don't expect too much "to make it right". Sadly. All I expect is some kind of voucher for the App Catalog. If anything. Would not have been the first time a US corporation leaves us Europeans in the dark.
    Don't even start with the ethnic poor boy story. We USA Sprint customers who bought the launch day Pre- are about to hit 2 years on our devices and have been left in the dark longer than anyone. Put a sock in it. I still think HP should make it right, 'cuz it's not right now.
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    I'm salivating here. For 400 euros, I'm gonna get one for sure, as long as it's unlocked, of course!
    Palm Handy HP Veer-schwarz-inkl. HP Touchston (FB348AA#ABD)
    Status: Verfügbarkeit: Ist bestellt und im Zulauf. Erwarteter Termin: 15.06.2011
    Ordered and in supply. Expected date: 15th June

Palm Handy HP Pre3-schwarz - FB435AA#ABD

Still on 4 weeks timeframe
    Global Posts
    936 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    Don't even start with the ethnic poor boy story. We USA Sprint customers who bought the launch day Pre- are about to hit 2 years on our devices and have been left in the dark longer than anyone. Put a sock in it. I still think HP should make it right, 'cuz it's not right now.
    Most of Europe and the rest of the world aint even supported by HP. Many of us probably wont get access to paid apps until next year. Atleast you got the option to buy a fully supported phone by switching carrier. How about we give you that sock back and agree that we all feel left out by HP.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    Still on 4 weeks timeframe
    Notebook.de changed delivery date to 6-8 weeks.
    I wonder if its due to a sold out batch or if the whole launch been postponed.
    Last edited by Andreas; 05/19/2011 at 11:24 AM.
  9.    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Most of Europe and the rest of the world aint even supported by HP. Many of us probably wont get access to paid apps until next year. Atleast you got the option to buy a fully supported phone by switching carrier. Im tossing that sock back at ya! :P

Back to topic, Notebook.de changed delivery date to 6-8 weeks.

It's 6 - 8 weeks now. That sucks
    Global Posts
    936 Global Posts
    This is not looking good, not only is the launch "postponed" but the specification on Notebook.de has been changed from 16GB to 8GB.

I placed my pr3order yesterday and im 100% sure it still said 16GB. On Amazon.de where Notebook.de also lists the Pre3 it still says 16GB in the downloadable .pdf .
    Last edited by Andreas; 05/19/2011 at 02:03 PM.
    Global Posts
    936 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post

We should really find out what the Product Number FB435AA#ABD stands for 8GB or 16GB model?
    Since notebook.de first had it listed as 16GB then changed it to 8GB yesterday its probably the 8GB version?
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    HP seriously...there shouldent be a 8gb version...my pre - has that - 16gb + only on phone

but ill take whatever version of a pre3 i can get
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123