1.    #1  
    For a long time now I've been saying that my next device (October Upgrade) would be a Pre2. My reasoning. Device size (Veer too small, Pre3 too big, Pre2 just right).

I have changed my mind.

I was checking out the the Phone Arena size comparison tool. After seeing how the Pre3 compares in size to my Pixi+, my wife's Droid 2, and the Pre2, my next deice will now be the Pre3.

The marketing led me to believe it was much larger than it actually is. It is actually not much larger than my Pixi+.
    Whoa! A positive 'changed my mind' thread!

I'll definitely be jealous of all the Pre 3 monster users
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

I'm going to get the Pre3 for daily use and use my Pre2 at night and on weekends when I'm too drunk to properly handle/carry such an expensive device.
    I think that having a Veer, Pre2, and a Pre3 is a great line up. It provides every single form that a person may need. The truth of the matter is that the regular Pre series are small compared to most other smartphones (not just mammoth superdevices). The Pre3 with the keyboard closed will be the perfect size for me. The only thing I am curious to see is how well balanced it will be when it is really long with the keyboard out. This is in no way a negative thing for me. Just a curious observation of pictures. I think that most people will change their mind once they get their hands on the Pre3 also.
    Thanks leebae for the post!
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
  5.    #5  
    As I sit here and read this thread on my Pixi+, I am even more convinced that the overall size of the Pre3 is optimal.
    I have not changed my mind, I will get a Pre3. It's the perfect phone for me. Come on Sprint, do your thing!
    Quote Originally Posted by leebae View Post
    For a long time now I've been saying that my next device (October Upgrade) would be a Pre2. My reasoning. Device size (Veer too small, Pre3 too big, Pre2 just right).

I have changed my mind.

I was checking out the the Phone Arena size comparison tool. After seeing how the Pre3 compares in size to my Pixi+, my wife's Droid 2, and the Pre2, my next deice will now be the Pre3.

The marketing led me to believe it was much larger than it actually is. It is actually not much larger than my Pixi+.
    Link to comparison pics?
    Global Posts
    835 Global Posts
    I toyed with the idea of the veer simply because it was next but after the various reviews I'm convinced its either pre2 or pre3 now... and leaning towards pre3 as long as it is priced reasonably.
    Pre 3, but i need video conferencing app to be usable
  10.    #10  
    Samsung SGH-F480 Visual Size Comparison - Phone Arena

Just plug in the phones you want to compare.
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blue duck butter View Post
    I'm going to get the Pre3 for daily use and use my Pre2 at night and on weekends when I'm too drunk to properly handle/carry such an expensive device.
    bwahahahahahahaha
    Those pictures don't really show it accurately- it looks as if the Pre3 and Pixi are the same height, but there is a 1cm difference. It's not much mind, but it's there!

I'm looking forward to the Pre 3. In pictures it looks as if it's just the right size. We'll have to wait until we can actually feel it to see if that assumption is correct though!
    Quote Originally Posted by blue duck butter View Post
    That's what I'll keep my release day Pre for