Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    people here love their BB. The pre3 won't get the hardcore bbm users over, but it it could attract more than a few users if advertisements and point of sale is properly handled.
    I find that most people are either "love" there BBs or iphones and won't even look at anything else. Android users seem to be slightly more open minded towards WebOS, but still not many. HP is going to have to do alot of work up here if they want the pre3 to sell well.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Hp says they have scale. I dont believe them at all

Pre3 and touchpad must be launched in 30+ countries with 1 month of the USA release or that was just a sales pitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    that whole Bell upgrade thing is BS, selected phones?!? give me a break. I echo the comment made by someone else, i was in both the local rogers and bell stores, both sales reps said the same thing, all Palm did was copy the BB or Iphone blah blah blah.. i than turned to the bell rep who had actually sold me my pre and said i got my phone on launch day aug 26th,, the damn BB torch didnt come out for some time after that check again.. she went red faced checked and agreed. the rogers sales staff told me i was wrong... weeeeeeeeeeee how to win new clients over.. mean while, rogers is after my wife to get me to come over ya right..
    either way, i am not holding my breath for a pre 3. i will check out the tp at Staples once its on the shelves, and if it holds up against the playbook i will get it, if not, i will use my upgrade at bell to go completely over to BB. Sad, i really like web os. I need either these devices for work, the sooner the better, so i will drop web os in a new york minute.
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
    Quote Originally Posted by xForsaken View Post
    that whole Bell upgrade thing is BS, selected phones?!? give me a break. I echo the comment made by someone else, i was in both the local rogers and bell stores, both sales reps said the same thing, all Palm did was copy the BB or Iphone blah blah blah.. i than turned to the bell rep who had actually sold me my pre and said i got my phone on launch day aug 26th,, the damn BB torch didnt come out for some time after that check again.. she went red faced checked and agreed. the rogers sales staff told me i was wrong... weeeeeeeeeeee how to win new clients over.. mean while, rogers is after my wife to get me to come over ya right..
    either way, i am not holding my breath for a pre 3. i will check out the tp at Staples once its on the shelves, and if it holds up against the playbook i will get it, if not, i will use my upgrade at bell to go completely over to BB. Sad, i really like web os. I need either these devices for work, the sooner the better, so i will drop web os in a new york minute.
    Well as I said in the other thread... this is more like a special case thing I was speculating. Selected clients being Pre owners, selected device being webOS devices. This allows HP to break existing contracts and put legacy webOS users onto new devices. I'm pretty sure it won't be any device, HP doesn't want to provide a discount to all their webOS users switch to Android, right?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123