View Poll Results: Would you like the pre to be White too?

Voters
171. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 14.62%
  • No

54 31.58%
  • Have the option of White or Black

92 53.80%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I like it black
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jovanny27 View Post
    I like it black
    I'll resist the urge to throw in a "that's what she said" and say I'll take whichever, interested to see what the finish would be like on a white one, if it's faux ceramic like the GSM HTC Hero then it might be quite nice...
    Last edited by i_maq; 05/09/2011 at 04:58 PM.
    who are the 2 people that don't want the option?
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    I'm one. I was feeling stingy having to wait, but you're right. Choices are good, especially if it would improve visibility and acceptance in the market!
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    As much as white would be a bit different, I'll stick with black. But I don't mind the white.
    I'll take whatever comes to AT&T. If I had the option, I'd take a black device.
    I kind of like the white one, unpopular opinion but I think it looks chic.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    I'd like a nice dark blue or something! I want some actual FLAVOR!!
    I want Ferrari Red, or any color so that people know it's a phone and not just a dark space on the restaurant table.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Personally, I prefer it in black. Really because I don't want it to resemble anything from the fruit company. I'm not hating, I just feel feel that webOS as an OS is really a much different OS than iOS and don't want anyone to mistake it for an iOS device.
    I'd kind of like a white version, just because it stands out more. I like the iPhone 4 in white for the same reasons; it stands out from the typical "black slab" design mindset that almost every new smartphone has.
    yep, I'd like a white Pre2 or Pre3, but black is fine too..
    sj
    I like it black
    I take mine with cream and sugar...

Someone said it in another thread, and I seconded it...I want it to come in Mood Ring surface!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Second thought, why don't they just make removable cases like that?
    I dislike white phones. And white sunglasses. And white belts.

But that's just me. Vote: Black.
    I like black but different colors could help market it. Few high end devices really have color choices and its usually only white. I'd like charcoal grey or burnt orange, some might like lime green or teal, some red and navy blue. Give it color
    Carbon fiber.
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    If they can make a white Pre 3 that's just as much (if not more) attractive than the white Veer I think they should go for it.

Though, until I see the white one I'm partial to black.
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
    I'm in the minority because I WANT it in white.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast