View Poll Results: Would you like the pre to be White too?

Voters
171. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 14.62%
  • No

54 31.58%
  • Have the option of White or Black

92 53.80%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Release it on Sprint with WiMax and make it yellow
    I think white phones (indeed most consumer electronics) look cheap, chavvy and polute the brand.

By all means make a range of colours but please spare us the white one.
    What about fur? That way, it could come in the natural color of the fur...and red...after some animal rights activists kindly paint it for you...free of charge!

I'm just kidding, don't paint me!

I'm not sure what color I would like best. But black only is boring. All this talk in my opinion is minor, the phone itself is going to be great. But if we are talking about color aesthetics, well, I like the carbon fiber texture idea too.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

lol...just kept thinking "that's what she said" as i read these posts!
    Free choice is always(read ALWAYS!) good. Period.
    ᛖᚲ ᚹᛁᛏᚲᛁ ᚱᛁᛊᛏ ᚱᚢᚾᚠᚱ
    I'd rather have red or blue, but I'm good with black. You can keep the white one. Well, unless that is the ONLY color released.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    A white Pre3 would be great, I love the white Veer, in fact I love it so much, I already caught myself trying to rationalize getting the Veer instead of the Pre3
    But it has to be this eggshell/dark grey color combination, it looks really good.
  8. vpr
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygewitter View Post
    A white Pre3 would be great, I love the white Veer, in fact I love it so much, I already caught myself trying to rationalize getting the Veer instead of the Pre3
    But it has to be this eggshell/dark grey color combination, it looks really good.
    Agreed - I looked at my wife's white veer and I like it more and more every time I see it. I'd like the Pre3 in the same fit and finish my only concern is if the device will yellow over time, and how dirty it will get.
    Ive said it before and I'll say it again.. the users should have color and material options.

How's about a brushed aluminum finish? Backed enamel?

If you want to appeal to the younger users, they would likely want a variety of colors and finishes, as well.

The Pre is a difficult phone to have the case provide finish alternatives, because of its vertical sliding mechanism.

"The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

I would love a dark red or a dark blue. But if they they also release white, why not? The more colors the better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    I want it to come in Mood Ring surface!
    i feel like that would get boring after a while because once you get a Pre3 in your hands it will only be one color.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    The white from the original press release photos of the Veer, Oh heellll noo. The actual color of the Veer, yes please!
    Essentially, I think, that the Veer is the more stylish phone, so it needs the white option way more than a business-Pre3.

I'm pretty sure I would buy a white Veer but a black Pre3.

But it wouldn't hurt, if we get the option on the Pre3, too.
    Global Posts
    834 Global Posts
    chrome-plated.
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    Carbon fiber.
    That....sir...would be genius!......(Red Dragons!)
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    gotta share that the different color touchstone backs on my pixi plus get a lot of attention. Have a white htc vogue that is smooth not very high end feeling. Think the ceramic look sounds nice.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    I like the standard black and Id love a carbon fiber look but I'm not against having options.
    I would love a white Pre3. I had a grey Treo 650 and I replaced the housing and made it white. A white Pre3 would be sweet.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre 2 using Forums
    I agree that having the option is good, but personally, I want a black one.
    Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    I don't care if it is electric mucous, just so long as its Sprint!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast