Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1.    #1  
    I'm just a cellphone novice who wants to move up to a smartphone. I've read quite a bit and think HP/Palm is the way to go. What I can't understand is why do you buy a company (that's already behind the eight ball), then not do everything possible to get a new leading edge product to the market. I was going to get a Pre-2 but decided against it when it came out on Verizon and I saw what additional features the Pre-3 would have. And also the fact that it was suppose to come out in the summer. But now it's late summer, or will it be early fall. It's almost like they're pushing possible buyers to other phone manufacturers. Thanks for letting me vent!
  2. #2  
    Your welcome.
  3. #3  
    A: Nobody knows when it will be out exactly. Officially the answer is summer.
  4. JJCook's Avatar
    Posts
    191 Posts
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    #4  
    I can't wait for the Pre3! I am on my (many) Pre Plus due to various HW / SW issues. VzW has graciously replaced them at no charge but it has been annoying. I'm looking forward to a bigger screen and no need for OC-ing to get the proper performance.

    Lots of great features on P3. Can't wait!
  5. #5  
    July 15th
  6. #6  
    if you can't wait, the Pre2 is a great phone. The veer is also wonderful.
  7. rburna's Avatar
    Posts
    104 Posts
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    #7  
    tis only mid spring... summer is in june
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCook View Post
    I can't wait for the Pre3! I am on my (many) Pre Plus due to various HW / SW issues. VzW has graciously replaced them at no charge but it has been annoying. I'm looking forward to a bigger screen and no need for OC-ing to get the proper performance.

    Lots of great features on P3. Can't wait!
    I understand.....the new scratch free screen......the nice "clicky" buttons.........the SNAP! when you plug in the charger for the first time.......the high gloss black shell, with no matted areas.........annoying

    (I've gone through 4 or 5 myself (had to pay deductible for one replacement.........I know the feeling )

    I can wait, I think, for the 3. It's just a matter of whether or not my carrier will have it or not, if not.....I may by SOL.....unless of course, the 3 doesn't come out for another 19 months and in that case, my contract will be up and I'll be free and clear
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  9. #9  
    Has anyone heard if there are any plans for an update to the Pre2? I am hoping HP will continue with the small, medium, large options. I don't want a tiny Veer or a giant Pre3.
  10. #10  
    In the coming months....

    I swear I overhear a stranger say that next to me even for something different I might punch that person in the throat
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

    www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  11. #11  
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by leebae View Post
    Has anyone heard if there are any plans for an update to the Pre2? I am hoping HP will continue with the small, medium, large options. I don't want a tiny Veer or a giant Pre3.
    The Pre2 was Palms last vestige, not an HP product. Even though it is fully capable to taking on the enyo updates like the Veer and Pre3 but will HP actually do that is another, taking the webos 2 update for pre -/+ fiasco for example. We already got the small and large but not yet the mid-range, maybe that rumored stingray device???

    Im hoping that HP does what HTC does is build all sorts of variants of webOS devices and floods the carriers with them. It's also how you can get around exclusivity BS
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

    www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  13. #13  
    guys this is legit I work at bestbuy and hp partnered up with bestbuy mobile. There is plans to do this big instore hp webos area displaying touchpads pre3's and veers along with hp printers. The veer is coming may 15th as you all know. Touchpad in june and Pre3 in July.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by djfu3l3r View Post
    guys this is legit I work at bestbuy and hp partnered up with bestbuy mobile. There is plans to do this big instore hp webos area displaying touchpads pre3's and veers along with hp printers. The veer is coming may 15th as you all know. Touchpad in june and Pre3 in July.
    Sounds great, and hope you're right!

    Now, please PM me which BB you work in so, if this doesn't come true, I/we can hunt you down! (J/K of course)
    I see pandas.
  15. #15  
    I cannot say but please I have no reason to make things up. And as far as I know the pre 3 will be released first on AT&T
  16. #16  
    Why release it 'first' to any carrier? It's obvious to EVERYONE that pretty much EVERYONE hates AT&T. So much for me getting a pre3 :/ Still getting a TP, though.
  17. #17  
    I as much as the other hate at&t I'm hoping for a sprint pre3 sprint has kept their lips tight on the matter.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by QuadForce View Post
    Why release it 'first' to any carrier? It's obvious to EVERYONE that pretty much EVERYONE hates AT&T. So much for me getting a pre3 :/ Still getting a TP, though.
    I've be super surprised if the Pre3 isn't released on Verizon.

    ET
  19. #19  
    it will since feb 9th there was talk that it would be released on verizon as well. Verizon and att are pretty much confirmed at the moment
  20. #20  
    If it's on Verizon or Sprint I will get it, but no go on At&T
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions