1.    #1  
    Pre3 to TouchPad TTS sharing a photo ?

We have seen the TouchPad TSS the Pre3 an url website and we also know it can be done the inverse way , from the Pre3 to the touchpad.

We also have seen the Pre3 and the TouchPad talking to each other, seamless connected recieving a text message: Video HP webOS Pre3 and TouchPad talking to each other - PreCentral Forums

But is first time I see the Pre3 and the TouchPad TTS sharing a photo sent from the Pre3 to the TouchPad. Well we know the Pre3 has a 5 mpxls camera and the TouchPad doesn´t have a rear camera.

See the pic below, I captured from the HP latest video: Across your universe seamlessly connected posted here:

Video: HP webOS across your universe seamless connected - PreCentral Forums

Ah, I was forgetting : An HP presenter said you can TTS maps.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by akitayo; 05/06/2011 at 01:05 AM. Reason: more information
    Thanks, you News Contributor!
    Just call me Berd.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Thanks, you News Contributor!
    You are welcome Berd . I am excited and just waiting when HP will show TTS IM ?
    akitayo. I saw you mention this in the other thread... When I view the still image I can see that the URL on the touchpad is http://www.flickr.com/somethingsomethingsomething.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    akitayo. I saw you mention this in the other thread... When I view the still image I can see that the URL on the touchpad is http://www.flickr.com/somethingsomethingsomething.
    Thanks I see TTS at this time stills via an url
    Yeah mentioned the same thing about the front page video that the source of the pic seemed to be a website and not the photos app from the Pre3.

Although, nothing says that it can't be done sometime in the future with an update.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Yeah mentioned the same thing about the front page video that the source of the pic seemed to be a website and not the photos app from the Pre3.

Although, nothing says that it can't be done sometime in the future with an update.
    IMHO several TTS features will be available at the TouchPad at launch in "June"
    I mean the most HP can and more with and update after it is launched.
    it actually isn't showcasing tts a photo..if you look on the tp it's a photo in a web browser so it's still tts using a webpage. Just thought I'd let you know
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by jyaden24 View Post
    it actually isn't showcasing tts a photo..if you look on the tp it's a photo in a web browser so it's still tts using a webpage. Just thought I'd let you know
    Yes as phyconaut said the photo is shared via flirck
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    IMHO several TTS features will be available at the TouchPad at launch in "June"
    I mean the most HP can and more with and update after it is launched.
    If they could implement the photo apps of both devices to use the TTS, that would rock!
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    If they could implement the photo apps of both devices to use the TTS, that would rock!
    That would be great.

I am trying to remember where I stored a video where two guys are sharing a photo just swiping it from one smartphone to the other . One of them shows how he can hold back it or forward it to his friend device and you see live that happening on the other device.

The tech is on the displays that have wi-fi ability. Imagine when this tech comes, will boom the world.
  12. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    You are welcome Berd . I am excited and just waiting when HP will show TTS IM ?
    I wonder how you get the "news" quicky ? impressive.
  13.    #13  
    Just simple observation and passion for technology, science and entertainment.
    Between Akitayo and Ilovedessert we have our own two-man anchor team. Leave very little for Dietz and Co to do. Lol!

We really do appreciate all the timw they devote to hunting down the latest webOS news.
  15.    #15  
    @Achill3s I found the video I was talking about :The Future of Screen Technology
    Quote:

"This is the result of TAT's Open Innovation experiment. It is an experience video showing the future of screen technology with stretchable screens, transparent screens and e-ink displays, to name a few."

This sweden team is now owned by RIM. The question is who will come first out on this technology: HP or RIM ?