1.    #1  
    Bit of an odd question, but I couldn't find any answer through searching. There's not a single image I could find of the Pre 3's back with the slider open.

So does anyone know if the Pre 3 will have a mirror on the back? I find it extremely handy because I check my hair a lot. Or it's useful after a meal to see if you have stuff on your face.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I'm fairly certain I saw the mirror in the demos on the Feb. 9th event.
    Yes, the pre 3 has a mirror on the back. Look up some videos on youtube. Most of them show the whole phone.
    This article specifically mentions the mirror on the back...

Hands-On: HP Pre 3 and Veer : Pre 3 (Phone Scoop)'

And these photos show the mirror...

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news-gall...hands-on-mwc/6
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Is it actually referred to as a mirror officially? I know I have had to use it as one on occasion when my contact lens has come out and didn't have another option, but I didn't think it was officially called a mirror by H/Palm...
    Yes cause that's were the carrier logo goes.
    We wouldn't want to make the carriers unhappy would we?
    Palm IIIx >>> Palm V >>> Palm Vx >>> Tungsten T5 >>> webOS 2.1 emulator

Pre|central Peacekeepers
    SO easy anyone can do it! HP webOS First App Tutorial

If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Would you prefer highly reflective backing? Emergency locator? Morse code transmitter? Light re-director? Self-tooth inspection tool?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by 4r4qg View Post
    Yes cause that's were the carrier logo goes.
    We wouldn't want to make the carriers unhappy would we?
    That may be where it goes for you, I've had 5 Pres and not one of them had a carrier logo, anywhere.

Vive le Bell
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    lol sledge007
    Palm IIIx >>> Palm V >>> Palm Vx >>> Tungsten T5 >>> webOS 2.1 emulator

Pre|central Peacekeepers
    SO easy anyone can do it! HP webOS First App Tutorial

If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    That may be where it goes for you, I've had 5 Pres and not one of them had a carrier logo, anywhere.

Vive le Bell
    the carrier didn't want to be linked to the phone?