Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I looks like the Pre3 FCC Application has been submitted. Looks like AT&T bands, but where are the CDMA bands?

webOS 2.3 Tipped in AT&T HP Pre 3 FCC Application?

Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 04/26/2011 at 01:17 PM.
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe88 View Post
    I looks like the Pre3 FCC Application has been submitted. Looks like AT&T bands, but where are the CDMA bands?

webOS 2.3 Tipped in AT&T HP Pre 3 FCC Application?
    Go look for the FCC document and link it here =)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bnceo View Post
    Go look for the FCC document and link it here =)
    I'll get right on that lol
    23 is a scary number
    Nice find!
    Palm IIIx >>> Palm V >>> Palm Vx >>> Tungsten T5 >>> webOS 2.1 emulator

Pre|central Peacekeepers
    SO easy anyone can do it! HP webOS First App Tutorial

If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    WCDMA right there in the blog post.

Is there any chance of them launching Veer and Pre3 independently, but on multiple carriers at the same time? No carrier exclusivity, or only releasing on one carrier per band? Like ATT for the GSM model and say, Verizon for the CDMA model, with the same launch date. Now that would be interesting - will never happen though I'm sure.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    Could they have re-submitted the Veer to FCC under the HP brand or something? This seems like very confusing information.
    I don't think those wcdma frequencies are not what vzw network uses.

looks like at&t and hp are gonna have a busy year together...
    NO kevets because the
    Pre3 = SUMMER
    Veer = NOW

Pre|central Peacekeepers

If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    nice a [FRONTPAGE] congrats!

Pre|central Peacekeepers

at&t and HP have always been great partners; iPaq?
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by kevets View Post
    WCDMA right there in the blog post.

Is there any chance of them launching Veer and Pre3 independently, but on multiple carriers at the same time? No carrier exclusivity, or only releasing on one carrier per band? Like ATT for the GSM model and say, Verizon for the CDMA model, with the same launch date. Now that would be interesting - will never happen though I'm sure.
    WCDMA is not the CMDA that Sprint/Verizon use. WCDMA is what GSM networks use. They're 2 Totally different.
    I don't think so Sherard, it looks like it was refiled with the HP VEER P160UEU labeling back in February - https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/repor...='O8F-BROY'

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    sprint makes me beat my head against a wall. Damn them and their low prices.
    Oh man look at this... filed 4/25 under HEWLETT PACKARD instead of Palm. Changed my search and now I'm getting FCC ID which may be the Pre 3 - B94HHF30CN

Photos confidential till 10/15/2011 - that has to be it

referencing WebOS 2.3 in the bluetooth testing docs as well. I think this is from the original article:
    https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/repor...#39;B94HHF30CN'

It's in the 'Identical Prototype' stage at testing... sounds promising

Quote Originally Posted by kevets View Post
    Oh man look at this... filed 4/25 under HEWLETT PACKARD instead of Palm. Changed my search and now I'm getting FCC ID which may be the Pre 3 - B94HHF30CN

Photos confidential till 10/15/2011 - that has to be it

referencing WebOS 2.3 in the bluetooth testing docs as well. I think this is from the original article:
    https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/repor...#39;B94HHF30CN'

It's in the 'Identical Prototype' stage at testing... sounds promising
    where did you see the photos confidential till 10/15?
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    I see this as a plus for sprint users for 2 amazingly awesome reasons, first of which is maybe HP has gone back and worked a wimax radio into the pre3 for sprint(since it's been said if they transition from wimax to lte it wouldn't be more than a software updte to switch the phones over).

better yet, lets say that not just verizon, but also sprint are not getting the pre3(worst case scenario), maybe sprint will b getting a full touchscreen phone and that would b some form of webos 2.x on every carrier. I kind of like this news, but just my 2
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Nice try, but as a frustrated Sprint webOS user, I'm getting a little dizzy from all such spinning!
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Quote Originally Posted by gmleonar View Post
    I see this as a plus for sprint users for 2 amazingly awesome reasons, first of which is maybe HP has gone back and worked a wimax radio into the pre3 for sprint(since it's been said if they transition from wimax to lte it wouldn't be more than a software updte to switch the phones over).

better yet, lets say that not just verizon, but also sprint are not getting the pre3(worst case scenario), maybe sprint will b getting a full touchscreen phone and that would b some form of webos 2.x on every carrier. I kind of like this news, but just my 2
    I hope not. The battery in the Pre3 is already small enough. I can only imagine how worthless it would be running on Wimax or LTE.
    gotta b optimistic, I'm on my 6th pre and all were defectice except for the screen I broke, still gonna wait cuz sprint is the best value.
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast