Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Sprint's not getting any of the new HP phones. Not gonna happen. A real shame.
    I'm in!
    I said it on the page and I'll say it again here.

Man, I really do not like Sprint (or CDMA in general for that matter), but <you know what>, you guys deserve it.
    Let me show you what cynicism looks like.
    Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    I'm not on (and not going to be on ) Facebook, so are there any other campaigns I can get involved in?
    Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    As for my tastes I would love a Pre 3 when my Pre Minus dies, but what I really want on Sprint is a something with webOS. I'll take a slab if necessary, I'd even take a Veer if necessary, but I want webOS and Sprint!
    Quote Originally Posted by jkeitz View Post
    I'm not on (and not going to be on ) Facebook, so are there any other campaigns I can get involved in?
    if you're on twitter, send msgs to @sprint, @sprintcare

you can also log on to sprint.com and go to the "community" section and post in threads there. if you are Sprint Premier member, then you also have access to the premier forum (also under community, but only visible if you're a premier member). post there as well.

if/when you are on the phone or in a chat session with any/all service rep, ask them about webOS phones and ask them to note in your account that you want sprint to carry webOS phones. ask them to forward the info to their supervisor.

send emails to dan@sprint.com.... you'll likely get a call-back from someone in that office.

basically, flood them at each and every channel whenever the opportunity comes up that's what i'm doing. good luck, and spread the words.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I talked to Palm, HP and Sprint today. Palm told me that the only new webOS device so far slated to land on Sprint this summer is the Touchpad. I was then told to visit Palm's website often for the latest news.

HP told me they had no information for any new webOS devices headed to Sprint and told me to keep checking Palm's website before they hung up on me in mid-sentence.

Sprint could not confirm anything and told me to keep checking the Sprint website for the latest phones on Sprint.

So I am still frustrated and stuck between a rock and a hard place.
    But what would be the point of a touchpad without all the synergy options? That definitely does not jive with all the marketing they are specifically pointing out how the devices all communicate with one another. If they are releasing a toucpad on sprint, I would deduce that they will release a phone as well.
    I shared this on my page and liked it, but I don't feel it will help. I am an 11 year Sprint user, and most likely will be leaving them. I am not happy about it, though.
    - Jeff
    Palm Pre- and a 32 GB TouchPad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meltedwire View Post
    I shared this on my page and liked it, but I don't feel it will help. I am an 11 year Sprint user, and most likely will be leaving them. I am not happy about it, though.
    @Meltwire... please do try emailing dan@sprint.com because you WILL hear back from someone. I'm also a long-time customer (11+ years as well) and Sprint needs to hear from their customers and needs to hear our displeasure with the way it's handling webOS phones. even if you've made up your mind about leaving... help out the rest of us thx.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Sent today:

"Mr. Hesse,

As a long-time Sprint customer and Day-One adopter of webOS on the Palm Pre, I am inquiring as to Sprint's plans vis-a-vis the next webOS hardware. I realize that Sprint is negotiating with HP around all the nit-picky stuff, but we customers are definitely in a lurch as we make decisions. I would hate to leave my family's plan and go to Verizon, where my employer's accounts are, but that could be my only option if we don't hear something "soon", i.e., less than "the coming months" as HP says.

Thank you for your sincere attention to this matter,
    David . . .
    xxx-xxx-xxxx"
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    @Meltwire... please do try emailing dan@sprint.com because you WILL hear back from someone. I'm also a long-time customer (11+ years as well) and Sprint needs to hear from their customers and needs to hear our displeasure with the way it's handling webOS phones. even if you've made up your mind about leaving... help out the rest of us thx.
    I agree. I wrote to dan@sprint.com & immediately got an e-mail in return. They included phone numbers for you to call or they can call your Sprint number. The Rep who called me was professional, listened & promised to forward the feedback to proper channels. She certainly didn't commit to webOS or HP--they can't do that w/o a deal--but it was, IMO, worth the time & effort to provide this feedback.
    There is a 70% chance I'll be getting the Nexus S tomorrow, just can't wait anymore.
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    done!
    i'm glad to see that everyone's getting responses keep it coming. i'll be speaking to someone from that office next week as well, after emailing them. even if the person you speak to can't confirm anything, it is important to get this on to the radar at the highest level.

as long as we are polite and firm, there is nothing wrong with voicing our opinion and make requests for webOS. after all, this is simply just business. sprint is a business. we are their customers. we are requesting that they sell a certain product so that we may purchase it. none of us are here to do anything else but to convince sprint to take our money. if you look at it from that perspective, the conversation is a much more convincing and amicable one.

again. thx to all who've emailed and contacted sprint. this is something that benefits us all.
    Hi all,

Thanks it's a great idea, I just hope that Sprint is paying attention.

Take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    This has to happen, because I am not sure I can deal with any other cell phone company.
    Prē
    yeah, just email dan@sprint.com stating you would like to give feedback of the HP Pre 3 to be on Sprints network, and put your phone number with area code, and they will call you back. Not on weekends though.

LETS GET THE MESSAGE THROUGH TO HP/PALM AND SPRINT
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    sent my email.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Got my call back and F/U email. No news of substance, but they do seem to be paying attention and/or counting our messages.
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast